Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday...July 15...Just Noticed Pete's Avatar has Crazy Eyes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
JDubb Wrote:I agree Chip!

JBlob
One last meeting for the week and I'm out for the day/week... Later Butt(s)!
JDubb Wrote:One last meeting for the week and I'm out for the day/week... Later Butt(s)!

:roflmao:

See ya JBlob.
ROAD HOUSE
LeNeve Wrote:ROAD HOUSE

If I ever kick someone in the face, that's what I'm saying.
Chip Wrote:

hell yeah :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

hell yeah :high5:

Maybe I'll watch that movie tonight.
great, now I'm walking around saying "road house" to everything. Just tightened some bolts ROAD HOUSE
106 degrees, and I heard some thunder, looked at my radar and sure enough, a little storm, now its sprinkiling, and my car windows are down. :cya:
LeNeve Wrote:106 degrees, and I heard some thunder, looked at my radar and sure enough, a little storm, now its sprinkiling, and my car windows are down. :cya:
ROAD HOUSE
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:106 degrees, and I heard some thunder, looked at my radar and sure enough, a little storm, now its sprinkiling, and my car windows are down. :cya:
ROAD HOUSE
ROR

sent from a spaceship
I am bored... the kids are napping, I 've done enough work for one day... entertain me.
I'm tired.

I've hit that point where I know I'm not going to do anything else productive today.
:cya: :wanker:
Chip Wrote:I'm tired.

I've hit that point where I know I'm not going to do anything else productive today.
:whomo: also the power keeps flickering trying to go out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15