Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday...July 15...Just Noticed Pete's Avatar has Crazy Eyes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
LeNeve Wrote:yeah knobbers worse.
Agreed
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I am doing some work on the laptop which I moved into the basement yesterday to watch the Bomber game. I turned the tv on so that I could listen to some music... It ended up finding that Teletoon Retro was playing Stop the Smoggies! I haven't watched that show in years. My son seemed to like it so I left it on, then they played Spiderman and now they are playing Inspector Gadget... I think I just found my favorite channel EVER!
Smoggies were a neat and tidy crew
They'll stay young forever
and they want the same for you

ROR

sent from a spaceship

Dude......
Hahahahahahaga

That show was always on. The song is burned into my head.

Just like the "brush your teeth" song

sent from a spaceship
It must be a guy thing, but I feel like the only one here who doesn't really feel excited

sent from a spaceship
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I am doing some work on the laptop which I moved into the basement yesterday to watch the Bomber game. I turned the tv on so that I could listen to some music... It ended up finding that Teletoon Retro was playing Stop the Smoggies! I haven't watched that show in years. My son seemed to like it so I left it on, then they played Spiderman and now they are playing Inspector Gadget... I think I just found my favorite channel EVER!
Smoggies were a neat and tidy crew
They'll stay young forever
and they want the same for you

ROR

sent from a spaceship

:high5:
C&R don't play enough Offspring on Friday's.
Brampton Wrote:It must be a guy thing, but I feel like the only one here who doesn't really feel excited

sent from a spaceship
Excited about what?
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:It must be a guy thing, but I feel like the only one here who doesn't really feel excited

sent from a spaceship
Excited about what?
Wedding today

sent from a spaceship

sent from a spaceship

you should of brought rubber bands with you to shoot at people.
Chip from Detroit, getting all crazy
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

sent from a spaceship
Excited about what?
Wedding today

sent from a spaceship
:crank: Weddings suck at a 9 arm level.
Brampton Wrote:That show was always on. The song is burned into my head.

Just like the "brush your teeth" song

sent from a spaceship

Whenever I yell at one of my kids to not put that in their mouth.... I get that damn puppet Don't ya put it your mouth, don't ya stuff it in your face" song stuck in my head.
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

sent from a spaceship
Excited about what?
Wedding today

sent from a spaceship
:crank: Weddings suck at a 9 arm level.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian Wrote:
Agreed

LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Agreed

Yes
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

sent from a spaceship
Excited about what?
Wedding today

sent from a spaceship

I am excited when I am in them and that's just for the pictures... If not they are a pain in the ass. Jim bitches about dressing up, ceremonies are usually mid day and then you are stuck with 3-4 hours of doing nothing before dinner. It makes it even worse when the last two wedding we went two were a dry wedding... not even a bottle of wine...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15