Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday...July 15...Just Noticed Pete's Avatar has Crazy Eyes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Rich and Jesus :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I went to the bank, and was listening to local sports radio, and they were talking about OSU.
I guess new stuff has come out that Tressel had warnings from the NCAA going back to his first year there. About watching the cars players drove, giving jerseys away to recruits, players getting "extra coaching".
So it wasn't this "isolated incident" that OSU has been saying it is.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/spo...cords.html

Haha.
Fuck you OSU.
Major lightening strike just outside my window at work turned off my MusicDock app. Confusedhock:
JDubb Wrote:Major lightening strike just outside my window at work turned off my MusicDock app. Confusedhock:
I had an old stereo at home that would come on when there were close lightning strikes.
so far this is a C&R very special episode. I don't like special episodes on Fridays.
Donginator Wrote:damn forgot to change the channel, been looking for gift ideas! why do girlfriends need anniversary gifts for dating??? we have our 3 year anniversary next week and I have to get her something.
I was thinking of getting a cocoa massage at the Hershey spa, but everything is so damn expensive

I think Jim has gotten me an anniversary present maybe twice. I told hm that my only expectation is a card.... We usually end up fighting on our anniversary. It's been like that since I can remember.
hell yeah, OSU sucks, FUUCK THEM!!!!!!!!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:damn forgot to change the channel, been looking for gift ideas! why do girlfriends need anniversary gifts for dating??? we have our 3 year anniversary next week and I have to get her something.
I was thinking of getting a cocoa massage at the Hershey spa, but everything is so damn expensive

I think Jim has gotten me an anniversary present maybe twice. I told hm that my only expectation is a card.... We usually end up fighting on our anniversary. It's been like that since I can remember.
Aawwwwwww...... :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Aawwwwwww...... :roflmao:
:whomo: Wow, that's special.
I'm tired.
4 more hours...
I am pissed off at my work email, they gave me two of them on my laptop. One is Mozillla Thunderbird and the other is a webmail. The Mozilla doesn't work at all and the webmail just took the shits because I was going to send Mauro an email back and it keeps freezing. IT at Maxim tell me it's my internet stick making it not work but I was at the Birds Hill campground, sitting in my inlaws travel trailer and it worked perfectly fine. They are morons.
Nussie_T Wrote:

I hate cards and am anti cards. I told my wife not to expect one from me. I'll always get her a gift and we always go out for a nice meal but never a card. If she ever tells me to go and buy one for a family member I will walk down the isle and pick a random card and leave. I don't read it to care if it is for a kid, aunt, sympathy card... doesn't matter. It really pisses her off when I do that.
Nussie_T Wrote:

[Image: console-smiley-face.gif]
Peaches :happy:
One of my favorite CDs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15