Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday...July 15...Just Noticed Pete's Avatar has Crazy Eyes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Confusedad:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ksn.com/news/local/story/Harry-Potter-one-more-time/SRey1fb2KUyKOxjd_rhIzA.cspx">http://www.ksn.com/news/local/story/Har ... rhIzA.cspx</a><!-- m -->
I am doing some work on the laptop which I moved into the basement yesterday to watch the Bomber game. I turned the tv on so that I could listen to some music... It ended up finding that Teletoon Retro was playing Stop the Smoggies! I haven't watched that show in years. My son seemed to like it so I left it on, then they played Spiderman and now they are playing Inspector Gadget... I think I just found my favorite channel EVER!
I've never heard of stop the smoggies. Sounds like some california hippy shit.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:No way. They're long enough that they rest on top of my shoe.
If I'm not wearing shoes, my heel will step on the backs.

I hate when I can see my entire shoe makes me feel like I have clown feet.

They're big enough to go over the tongue and knot, but they're just not big enough around to go down over more shoe.
Who's ready for The Show?!?!
I am ready, they better bring it........ and Covino misses the pass.
LeNeve Wrote:I've never heard of stop the smoggies. Sounds like some california hippy shit.

Yeah, that sounds weird.
Middle Canada...
Patrick Francis Brooks' Obscene Forehead Tattoo Creates Unique Mug Shot
[Image: s-PATRICK-BROOKS-large.jpg]
-Gonna be hard to find a job with that tattoo.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/14...cis_Brooks
Confusedhock:

[youtube]kZi79ZaP1fI[/youtube]
Damn, throw your hands in the air and pollute like you just dont care. Thats some weird shit. Fucking smoggie bastards.
damn forgot to change the channel, been looking for gift ideas! why do girlfriends need anniversary gifts for dating??? we have our 3 year anniversary next week and I have to get her something.
I was thinking of getting a cocoa massage at the Hershey spa, but everything is so damn expensive
night before I was at the yankee/red sox game but it was rained out and I got hammered
Donginator Wrote:damn forgot to change the channel, been looking for gift ideas! why do girlfriends need anniversary gifts for dating??? we have our 3 year anniversary next week and I have to get her something.
I was thinking of getting a cocoa massage at the Hershey spa, but everything is so damn expensive
That is my question?

I think Joe got the cocoa massage for his girl, you should ask him about it.
JDubb Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:damn forgot to change the channel, been looking for gift ideas! why do girlfriends need anniversary gifts for dating??? we have our 3 year anniversary next week and I have to get her something.
That is my question?

I think Joe got the cocoa massage for his girl, you should ask him about it.
That's every guy's question.
I actually listened to Howard that entire morning, waiting for the news if my uncle got out okay, then I had to meet a friend that morning 1 hour north. then drive home and start my first day at a new job. crazy day with everything going on, can't believe its been 10 years
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15