Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday...July 15...Just Noticed Pete's Avatar has Crazy Eyes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Brian Wrote:Peaches :happy:
I was singing this song last night. We bought a crate of peaches over the weekend and I was asking my kids where peaches come from. They said trees, I said, No they come from a can, they were put there by a man in a factory downtown. They didn't get it but I was amused.
:high5:
JDubb Wrote:
I was singing this song last night. We bought a crate of peaches over the weekend and I was asking my kids where peaches come from. They said trees, I said, No they come from a can, they were put there by a man in a factory downtown. They didn't get it but I was amused.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:damn forgot to change the channel, been looking for gift ideas! why do girlfriends need anniversary gifts for dating??? we have our 3 year anniversary next week and I have to get her something.
I was thinking of getting a cocoa massage at the Hershey spa, but everything is so damn expensive

I think Jim has gotten me an anniversary present maybe twice. I told hm that my only expectation is a card.... We usually end up fighting on our anniversary. It's been like that since I can remember.
Aawwwwwww...... :roflmao:
:whomo: Wow, that's special.

I learnt that having very little to no expectatons from Jim is the way to go... you never get your feelings hurt. Jim has a memory the size of a goldfish. He doesn't even remember when our anniversary is...
JDubb Wrote:

Haha.
I liked the video for that song too.

I was listening to this song yesterday on my ipod in the back of the truck. My daughter was trying to grab the headphone so I put them on her and she started to bounce. Jews likes Peaches too!
Nussie_T Wrote:

I was listening to this song yesterday on my ipod in the back of the truck. My daughter was trying to grab the headphone so I put them on her and she started to bounce. Jews likes Peaches too!
Your daughter's Jewish?
Brian Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Your daughter's Jewish?

Ha! Not that I know of. Her name is Julianna, we call her either Julie or Jules... my son however tries to call her Jules and it sounds like Jews... so now it habit to just call her Jews.
yeah knobbers worse.
Nussie_T Wrote:I am doing some work on the laptop which I moved into the basement yesterday to watch the Bomber game. I turned the tv on so that I could listen to some music... It ended up finding that Teletoon Retro was playing Stop the Smoggies! I haven't watched that show in years. My son seemed to like it so I left it on, then they played Spiderman and now they are playing Inspector Gadget... I think I just found my favorite channel EVER!
Smoggies were a neat and tidy crew
They'll stay young forever
and they want the same for you

ROR

sent from a spaceship
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I am doing some work on the laptop which I moved into the basement yesterday to watch the Bomber game. I turned the tv on so that I could listen to some music... It ended up finding that Teletoon Retro was playing Stop the Smoggies! I haven't watched that show in years. My son seemed to like it so I left it on, then they played Spiderman and now they are playing Inspector Gadget... I think I just found my favorite channel EVER!
Smoggies were a neat and tidy crew
They'll stay young forever
and they want the same for you

ROR

sent from a spaceship

Dude......
LeNeve Wrote:yeah knobbers worse.
FIN-I think from the womans point of view penitration is more intimate. She is is laying there in a very vulnerable position so there has to be a high level of giving.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Your daughter's Jewish?

Ha! Not that I know of. Her name is Julianna, we call her either Julie or Jules... my son however tries to call her Jules and it sounds like Jews... so now it habit to just call her Jews.
Nice.
JDubb Wrote:
Hahaha

I sing that song in my head every time someone mentions peach

sent from a spaceship
the people you call.... FIRST :killme:

I hate jingles
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15