Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday...July 15...Just Noticed Pete's Avatar has Crazy Eyes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
This made my day today!!!!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:This made my day today!!!!!!
Hahshaha. Crazy Canadians with their anal sexing.

sent from a tornado
I was out running errands, and I heard the Donnie from Detroit part, funny stuff.
Damn that Zitto!
So you`ve changed your mind about anal sex then. Jim is still interested in an open marriageÉ ( this É means question mark)
i bleed green Wrote:
So you`ve changed your mind about anal sex then. Jim is still interested in an open marriageÉ ( this É means question mark)

I have to be hammered to have anal sex... and Jim and I weren't talking about us having an open marriage, although sometimes I think that would be awesome, it was just a discussion in itself.
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

I have to be hammered to have anal sex... and Jim and I weren't talking about us having an open marriage, although sometimes I think that would be awesome, it was just a discussion in itself.
Alchohol is fairly cheap. :poke: :poke: :grin:
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

Alchohol is fairly cheap. :poke: :poke: :grin:

Hahaha! I am a cheap drunk too!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15