Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/23/2010 - Happy Birthday Brampton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
gay asian ghostbusters. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:Yeah, I think I want to start a comittee to destroy everything wizard of oz related in Kansas.

I think you might destroy the Kansas economy.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I can name 3 people from motley crue, 2 people from metallica, 2 people from pantera, a handful of lead singers, and that is about it

Only 3 from Motley Crue??? You forgot Mick Mars didn't you?

nope. holy shit I forgot tommy lee!!!! Okay I can name all of motley crue.

I really wonder about you sometimes....
Iva13 Wrote:the banner up top is tooo big and I have to keep moving my screen over from the bottom.....I hate when that happens... Confusedad:

I agree!! We need to change it!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:the banner up top is tooo big and I have to keep moving my screen over from the bottom.....I hate when that happens... Confusedad:

:roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Yeah, shrink it down and make it one big maid.
LeNeve Wrote:gay asian ghostbusters. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

They do, don't they?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Yeah, I think I want to start a comittee to destroy everything wizard of oz related in Kansas.

I think you might destroy the Kansas economy.

probaly.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:gay asian ghostbusters. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

They do, don't they?

yes. It's amazing.
Chip Wrote:

They do, don't they?

I don't think I have ever met anyone that was
a) Gay
b) Asian
c) A ghost buster
All at the same time.
I've never met a gay ghostbuster, or a regular ghostbuster, or a gay ghost. I think I've met a gay asian before though.
It smells like oranges in here. :?
Derick Wrote:interesting way to start the day. I think I'm pregnant. This morning started by me pissing out of my ass, and I just got done throwing up twice. But I feel great now. Wtf

Congrats! You beat me to it!! :happy: Do you know who the father is?
LeNeve Wrote:I've never met a gay ghostbuster, or a regular ghostbuster, or a gay ghost. I think I've met a gay asian before though.

There are asians in Kansas?
Did Sara's team win the $25K last week in that online contest?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30