Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/23/2010 - Happy Birthday Brampton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Me and Boe are the photos/video takers of the family...we are bring our camera and flip to family functions!!!!
so your "those" people
Weirdos... :?

:finger: Confusedlap: shut up you guys....when they are all old and I play back my videos and show them pics....they will be happy knowing how it was!!!!!
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Rich only believes it if he sees it on TV.

It's his New York Times.
If it's not there, he doesn't care.

That's Sean the Lawyer.

Yeah, Sean has the NY Times,
Rich has TV.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Rich only believes it if he sees it on TV.

It's his New York Times.

That's Sean the Lawyer.

Rich has TV.
That's JDumb, he's from Minnesota.
I can't wait for my bo nus. IT's gotten bigger every year since I started here.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:The Spectrum demolition was the most anticlimactic events ever. They swung the wrecking ball and it kept bouncing off so they used it to break out the windows.
they couldnt punch a hole in it. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: that why they implode things these days

They had the same problem when they demolished the Met (where the NorthStars used to skate) to build an Ikea. They had to use two or three times the dynamite originally thought.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:The Spectrum demolition was the most anticlimactic events ever. They swung the wrecking ball and it kept bouncing off so they used it to break out the windows.
they couldnt punch a hole in it. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: that why they implode things these days

The subway runs under it. That's why they didn't implode it.
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/loca...28944.html

The other video feed went off after it looked like a failure.
Iva13 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Me and Boe are the photos/video takers of the family...we are bring our camera and flip to family functions!!!!
so your "those" people
Weirdos... :?

:finger: Confusedlap: shut up you guys....when they are all old and I play back my videos and show them pics....they will be happy knowing how it was!!!!!

I think it is lame and uncomfortable, but I get it, and I participate because it makes my Grandma happy.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

so, they imploded a high rise at my undergrad college, with 2 buildings attached to it. Not a single brick hit the other 2 buildings, and the parking lot where all the debris landed was fine
:high5: me and Leneve's Grandmom!!!!!!!
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:It's his New York Times.

That's Sean the Lawyer.

Rich has TV.
That's JDumb, he's from Minnesota.

:roflmao:

Good point.
cool, north and south korea are bombing the shit out of each other.
I want to implode something.
Hey JDubb, has your furnace stopped working? :poke:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

so, they imploded a high rise at my undergrad college, with 2 buildings attached to it. Not a single brick hit the other 2 buildings, and the parking lot where all the debris landed was fine

The lives of people in Chicago are far less important than people in Philly who take the subway.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30