Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/23/2010 - Happy Birthday Brampton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Brian in NY Wrote:Covino wants to be recognized at work, start doing shit wrong. People will recognize pretty damn quick.

yep
A trucker is proud of Covino. That should be enough.
Brian in NY Wrote:A trucker is proud of Covino. That should be enough.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Quote:Covino wants to be recognized at work, start doing shit wrong. People will recognize pretty damn quick.

The only way they are going to recognize him is if they are in Layla's bedroom as well.
you know, just because it's your dreams dick, doesn't mean it isn't gay to suck it.
Joe Wrote:
Quote:Covino wants to be recognized at work, start doing shit wrong. People will recognize pretty damn quick.

The only way they are going to recognize him is if they are in Layla's bedroom as well.
Oh snap!
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'd be willing to bet they didn't want to risk a building falling down on the subway and collapsing it.
those guys are so fucking good with blowing shit up, they could take it appart in pieces so the subway isnt harmed

Wait, that's what they're doing.
They're not blowing it up.
Blowing it up would ruin the subway.
your not understanding. They could blow it up in pieces gently without harming the subway. Trust me I've seen it done.

A guy i used to work with a long time ago was in the military explosives guy. i once watched them cut out a bridge with explosives then have the bridge fall onto a flat bed semi, with no damage done.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:The lives of people in Chicago are far less important than people in Philly who take the subway.
this was not in chicago, it was in fargo nd

I like that movie fargo.
that was filmed in way northern minnesota where i go hunting
They fired him 5 years ago, but accounting messed up and still sends checks.
I've worked at my current job for 4 years, longest time I've ever stayed at one job. They owe me big time. I'm awesome. I want a fucking cake.
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'd be willing to bet they didn't want to risk a building falling down on the subway and collapsing it.
those guys are so fucking good with blowing shit up, they could take it appart in pieces so the subway isnt harmed

your not understanding. They could blow it up in pieces gently without harming the subway. Trust me I've seen it done.

A guy i used to work with a long time ago was in the military explosives guy. i once watched them cut out a bridge with explosives then have the bridge fall onto a flat bed semi, with no damage done.

Jesse Ventura?
LeNeve Wrote:Jesse Ventura?
nope. really short stalky guy i worked with at pizza hut when i was 17ish
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Covino wants to be recognized at work, start doing shit wrong. People will recognize pretty damn quick.

yep

I worked at a big company with a ton of people, and the only time I ever saw the higher up boss was when I clocked in late.
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Ah, ok, I get what you're saying now.
I'd have to think they thought of that though.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Jesse Ventura?
nope. really short stalky guy i worked with at pizza hut when i was 17ish

a military demo expert was working at a pizza hut. that must of sucked for him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30