Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/23/2010 - Happy Birthday Brampton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Brian in NY Wrote:Hey JDubb, has your furnace stopped working? :poke:

sniz-ap!!!!!
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:The Spectrum demolition was the most anticlimactic events ever. They swung the wrecking ball and it kept bouncing off so they used it to break out the windows.
they couldnt punch a hole in it. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: that why they implode things these days

The subway runs under it. That's why they didn't implode it.
so, they imploded a high rise at my undergrad college, with 2 buildings attached to it. Not a single brick hit the other 2 buildings, and the parking lot where all the debris landed was fine

I'd be willing to bet they didn't want to risk a building falling down on the subway and collapsing it.
LeNeve Wrote:cool, north and south korea are bombing the shit out of each other.

This is not good.
Brian in NY Wrote:Hey JDubb, has your furnace stopped working? :poke:

not in a few days, thanks :finger:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:cool, north and south korea are bombing the shit out of each other.

This is not good.

[Image: korea.jpg]
Joe Wrote:The lives of people in Chicago are far less important than people in Philly who take the subway.
this was not in chicago, it was in fargo nd
Chip Wrote:I'd be willing to bet they didn't want to risk a building falling down on the subway and collapsing it.
those guys are so fucking good with blowing shit up, they could take it appart in pieces so the subway isnt harmed
Iva13 Wrote::high5: me and Leneve's Grandmom!!!!!!!

:high5: all of my profile pictures on fb are from thanksgiving.
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'd be willing to bet they didn't want to risk a building falling down on the subway and collapsing it.
those guys are so fucking good with blowing shit up, they could take it appart in pieces so the subway isnt harmed

Wait, that's what they're doing.
They're not blowing it up.
Blowing it up would ruin the subway.
Did Covino just say the Irish and British are the same people?
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:The lives of people in Chicago are far less important than people in Philly who take the subway.
this was not in chicago, it was in fargo nd

I like that movie fargo.
I don't like this song.
Chip Wrote:Did Covino just say the Irish and British are the same people?

I believe him.
Covino wants to be recognized at work, start doing shit wrong. People will recognize pretty damn quick.
10 year party? I've never seen anyone get a 10 year party.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30