Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/23/2010 - Happy Birthday Brampton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Quote:
Quote:Chip wrote:

Wait, that's what they're doing.
They're not blowing it up.
Blowing it up would ruin the subway.
your not understanding. They could blow it up in pieces gently without harming the subway. Trust me I've seen it done.

A guy i used to work with a long time ago was in the military explosives guy. i once watched them cut out a bridge with explosives then have the bridge fall onto a flat bed semi, with no damage done.
I guess they should have called that guy up.
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Covino wants to be recognized at work, start doing shit wrong. People will recognize pretty damn quick.

yep

I worked at a big company with a ton of people, and the only time I ever saw the higher up boss was when I clocked in late.
Around here, it's not a good thing when the higher ups know who you are.
Chip Wrote:Ah, ok, I get what you're saying now.
I'd have to think they thought of that though.
i dotn see what the difference is between knocking bricks over with a ball or blasting them over with explosives
The catholic church is so fucking retarded.
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Covino wants to be recognized at work, start doing shit wrong. People will recognize pretty damn quick.

yep

I worked at a big company with a ton of people, and the only time I ever saw the higher up boss was when I clocked in late.
Around here, it's not a good thing when the higher ups know who you are.
the head of my department knows who I am, the Ceo of the hospital does not
LeNeve Wrote:The catholic church is so fucking retarded.
I don't need kid touchers telling me how to have sex.
Joe Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:Chip wrote:

Wait, that's what they're doing.
They're not blowing it up.
Blowing it up would ruin the subway.
your not understanding. They could blow it up in pieces gently without harming the subway. Trust me I've seen it done.

A guy i used to work with a long time ago was in the military explosives guy. i once watched them cut out a bridge with explosives then have the bridge fall onto a flat bed semi, with no damage done.
I guess they should have called that guy up.
i almost didnt believe it was real, the semi hooked up to the trailer and drove away. Fucking unreal how good those explosive guys are
Brian in NY Wrote:

no shit.
Brian in NY Wrote:
they are probably better at it than you, would some advice really hurt
They are talking about one myth after another; first Thanksgiving and now religion.
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Ah, ok, I get what you're saying now.
I'd have to think they thought of that though.
i dotn see what the difference is between knocking bricks over with a ball or blasting them over with explosives

Who knows.
Maybe the building was built in a way that they couldn't have brought it down with explosives a piece at a time.
Covino is an assneck.
:roflmao:
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
they are probably better at it than you, would some advice really hurt
You're confusing me for you and kid touchers for corey
the video from my college. there is a building next to it, the one that looks like a beer can, and a building behind it. Not a single brick hit either one of them.

http://www.mnstate.edu/implosion/implosion.mov
Chip Wrote:Covino is an assneck.
:roflmao:
Wasn't that @Pete's name?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30