Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/23/2010 - Happy Birthday Brampton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote::finger:
:finger:

I do that!!!! I go around the table and make people say what they are thankful for and I video tape it!!!! I am FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brian in NY Wrote:You better have been busy making a pie.

Nope, working.. Got a lot to do.
Iva13 Wrote:I do that!!!! I go around the table and make people say what they are thankful for and I video tape it!!!! I am FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think that would be fun.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

And who are you flipping off?
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I do that!!!! I go around the table and make people say what they are thankful for and I video tape it!!!! I am FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, it is!!!!
Joe Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:Joe wrote:
My nausea has turned into fatigue. I think I may be dying.

Who's gonna host the server?

It will die too.

Confusedad: Confusedwoot:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Oh, it is!!!!

No way. There is no way that can be fun.
Iva13 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Oh, it is!!!!
Maybe for the person holding the video camera.
"It's all about the dash"

We don't do that. Mom has enough trouble getting my family to say grace.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote::finger:

Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote::finger:

:taterpie:

We don't do that. Mom has enough trouble getting my family to say grace.

Me and Boe are the photos/video takers of the family...we are bring our camera and flip to family functions!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30