Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/23/2010 - Happy Birthday Brampton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:interesting way to start the day. I think I'm pregnant. This morning started by me pissing out of my ass, and I just got done throwing up twice. But I feel great now. Wtf

I got up this morning and was watching the news and then all of a sudden instant nausea.
watching the news will do that to you.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:interesting way to start the day. I think I'm pregnant. This morning started by me pissing out of my ass, and I just got done throwing up twice. But I feel great now. Wtf

congratulations.

Any guesses as to what the father's name is?
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I got up this morning and was watching the news and then all of a sudden instant nausea.

Know how your mouth waters right before you throw up? Mine was like someone turned a faucet on. If I threw up I might have felt better. I'm still fighting the urge.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

congratulations.

no. I'm gonna have to go on one of those baby daddy shows to find out
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

congratulations.

Corey
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Know how your mouth waters right before you throw up? Mine was like someone turned a faucet on. If I threw up I might have felt better. I'm still fighting the urge.
i was trying to fight it off while on my way to the bathroom just in case, barely made it into the stall and boom goes the dynamite
but now i have that puke taste thing going on, disgusting, and its in my nose
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

congratulations.

Corey
definatly not.
Joe Wrote:Know how your mouth waters right before you throw up? Mine was like someone turned a faucet on. If I threw up I might have felt better. I'm still fighting the urge.

Slam a big glass of water then go for it.
Very Sad:

"Philly Fans Emotional Over Spectrum
Updated: Tuesday, 23 Nov 2010, 9:19 AM EST
Published : Tuesday, 23 Nov 2010, 9:19 AM EST

Fans have started showing up for the Spectrum demolition ceremony at 12 p.m. The ball hits the arena at approximately 12:20 p.m.

Good Day was out at the scene this morning as fans started showing up for front row seats.

A ceremonial ball will hit the walls of the Spectrum as the demolition process starts.

It will take several days for crews to take apart the arena in pieces and move it from the South Philadelphia sports complex. "
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

congratulations.

Corey

:high5:
I didn't want to be the one to bring it up.
why dont they just implode it
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Know how your mouth waters right before you throw up? Mine was like someone turned a faucet on. If I threw up I might have felt better. I'm still fighting the urge.

Slam a big glass of water then go for it.

Noway. The bathroom here smells like shit and vanilla. I'm nto spending more time in there than taking a quick piss.
I've never been sick over the thanksgiving holiday. That would suck.
Joe Wrote:Very Sad:

"Philly Fans Emotional Over Spectrum
Updated: Tuesday, 23 Nov 2010, 9:19 AM EST
Published : Tuesday, 23 Nov 2010, 9:19 AM EST

Fans have started showing up for the Spectrum demolition ceremony at 12 p.m. The ball hits the arena at approximately 12:20 p.m.

Good Day was out at the scene this morning as fans started showing up for front row seats.

A ceremonial ball will hit the walls of the Spectrum as the demolition process starts.

It will take several days for crews to take apart the arena in pieces and move it from the South Philadelphia sports complex. "

I got to see a Phantoms game there at least.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30