Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/23/2010 - Happy Birthday Brampton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I just saw an old dude drive through the back lot in a G6.
Is he slizzard.

if slizzard is driving around with a blank alziemers look, then yes, he was severely slizzard.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Who wants to help me kill time for the next 3 hours or so.

I have an hour 15 min to go

I'm down to 2 hours now...yay............. :yawn:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I just saw an old dude drive through the back lot in a G6.
Is he slizzard.

if slizzard is driving around with a blank alziemers look, then yes, he was severely slizzard.
:high5: Sounds like a good definition.
Joe Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I think I may head out early and hit Lancaster Brewing Company in Harrisburg to check out the new winter brew.
I need to keep my eyes open for this stuff. I don't think I've seen it before though.

I never had it before maybe 2 weeks ago. They have a restaurant in Harrisburg so Krissy and I went there. I got their 10 beer sampler and the stuff wasn't bad considering I like dark beer and they dont offer many dark beers. The food there kicked ass too. This new winter beer looks and sounds great, but it wasn't released until the day after I was there.

I know all of the beer distributors here have it, but I'm only a little over an hour away from Lancaster.

10 beer sampler? Like 10 full glasses, or just a taste of each? I could handle 10 full glasses personally.
LeNeve Wrote:

I have an hour and a half.
Hopefully an hour so I'll have time to grab a bite to eat before bowling.
If I bowl on an empty stomach, I'll probably get too drunk to bowl good.
Derick Wrote:in 1995 i was a junior in HS

I think I was too. Most likely.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:in 1995 i was a junior in HS

I think I was too. Most likely.

I started my junior year in 1996.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I have an hour and a half.

I am looking forward to drinking tonight. More so than I do on other nights for some reason.
I shot a friend in a playful like manner. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I have an hour and a half.

I am looking forward to drinking tonight. More so than I do on other nights for some reason.

Thinking about it more, I can bowl just fine totally hammered.
I bowled my best game totally obliterated.
What I can't do, is bowl hungry.
When I get really hungry, I'm useless for anything.
I need a job where I'm on the east coast in the afternoon. I would only have 45 minutes left.,
I took an airplane from Wichita KS to Denver Colorado once. IT was like an hour flight, and I gained an hour going into MT timezone. So that was awesome. It was like an instant teleportation type of deal. Leave at 11, then bam I'm a thousand miles away at 11. I don't know why I am thinking of that right now.
LeNeve Wrote:I took an airplane from Wichita KS to Denver Colorado once. IT was like an hour flight, and I gained an hour going into MT timezone. So that was awesome. It was like an instant teleportation type of deal. Leave at 11, then bam I'm a thousand miles away at 11. I don't know why I am thinking of that right now.

It's like that if you fly from Detroit to Chicago.
An hour flight, and you gain an hour.
This is fucked up.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_newsroom/20101122/hl_yblog_newsroom/bride-to-be-moves-on-after-tragic-prank">http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_newsroom/ ... agic-prank</a><!-- m -->
Erika Bowen. At age 29, she and her husband were trying to start a family. But her doctors told her there was a problem—at 250 pounds, her obesity problem was interfering with her fertility!

he probaly couldn't finish.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30