Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/23/2010 - Happy Birthday Brampton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
jan 5th 1995 - Snap on removes girls from calandar
Derick Wrote:jan 5th 1995 - Snap on removes girls from calandar

I wasn't even aware of what date it was in 1995, or having a job. 95-2001 is kind of a blur.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:My coworkers all figured it was ok to go home 2 hours early because it was close to a holiday. Dickheads....

For that I'll be doing a phone interview later today.

I might follow their example.

I'm going to interview for a company that owns hotels all over the country. I would think that should lead to some good vacation rates.
2005 and part of 2006 is kind of a blur too.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:My coworkers all figured it was ok to go home 2 hours early because it was close to a holiday. Dickheads....

I'm going to interview for a company that owns hotels all over the country. I would think that should lead to some good vacation rates.
i dont see how this is a step up for you
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Dude! you can go see Dorothy's house! Hopefully they dont demolish it now.
Joe good vacation rates for ALL of us????? I hope you get that job!!!!!! You could say I'm your cousin or sister in law :boobs: :boobs:
LeNeve Wrote:

I wasn't even aware of what date it was in 1995, or having a job. 95-2001 is kind of a blur.

1995 I was working on cars. I think even the Snap On calendars in my school had girls on them.
There is alot of religious chatter on FB today.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

i dont see how this is a step up for you

I'd be working on internal systems and not some shit head tight assed Lawyers shitty server. This consulting stuff blows. I want to get back to a large company and not have to kiss client's asses anymore.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

1995 I was working on cars. I think even the Snap On calendars in my school had girls on them.
on January 5, 1995 i had just turned 17 (the day before) and was in Edmonton for my mom's wedding. I was in grade 11.
I would hate to have clients. I hate being nice to people that are being dickish to me.
oh shit. the boss lady is here. I better look busy somehow.
LeNeve Wrote:I would hate to have clients. I hate being nice to people that are being dickish to me.

That is mostly what sucks. My clients are:

5 Law Firms
2 Lobbyist firms
1 Investment Firm
1 Organization of doctos
1 Home health Office
1 Retirement community

Lobbyists and Lawyers are proven assholes and they hate to spend money on anything.
I think I may head out early and hit Lancaster Brewing Company in Harrisburg to check out the new winter brew.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30