Dudebro Nation

Full Version: FRIDAY! 11/12/2010 - Rocking Friday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
I don't have HBO, Showtime or any of those channels so I never know any of the shows sweat!
Oooo Jdumb... I won't be making it to Minnesota on the 23rd. Phil got himself fired!!! We hired someone to replace him but we don't think we will leave town until he is settled in.
Nussie_T Wrote:But it's not Thursday. :dumbass:

:whomo:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I don't have HBO, Showtime or any of those channels so I never know any of the shows sweat!

Two words, bit torrents. All these shows are on the internet to download.
Nussie_T Wrote:Oooo Jdumb... I won't be making it to Minnesota on the 23rd. Phil got himself fired!!! We hired someone to replace him but we don't think we will leave town until he is settled in.

Next time.
LeNeve Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:I know C&R sweat "East Bound and Down." Do you guys like that show? I've seen it a few times because of the hype C&R gave it, but I'm just really annoyed by "Kenny Powers." I don't find it funny for some reason.

I agree. I don't like that actor in anything. eastbound and down sucks.

I just don't like that white trash type tv. That chick on the show Katy Mixon isn't bad though, probably the only reason to watch it.
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Oooo Jdumb... I won't be making it to Minnesota on the 23rd. Phil got himself fired!!! We hired someone to replace him but we don't think we will leave town until he is settled in.

Next time.

Fo sho. We are thinking maybe early January for his birthday. It also depends on what happens with Warren and with his grandma.
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Next time.

Fo sho. We are thinking maybe early January for his birthday. It also depends on what happens with Warren and with his grandma.

warren G?
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Next time.

warren G?

No clue.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Next time.

Good one.
warren G?
Lenny Kravits... :barf:
ColdPlay... :barf: :homo:
[Image: Warren%20G._Album%20Cover_gr.jpg]
Chip Wrote:Lenny Kravits... :barf:
:whomo:
Chip Wrote:Lenny Kravits... :barf:

I like ColdPlay.
I like the idea of putting concerts on, at least in the background while I do other stuff around the house.
I don't know about sitting down and watching the whole thing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23