Dudebro Nation

Full Version: FRIDAY! 11/12/2010 - Rocking Friday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
everyone is wearing orange today, except for me. I feel like a dork now. No one told me.
LeNeve Wrote:I have been feeling like a g6 lately.

So does Rich.
LeNeve Wrote:everyone is wearing orange today, except for me. I feel like a dork now. No one told me.

Why orange?
Happy Friday Dudebros, I've decided to jump over to to dark side finally and see what's crackin over on DBN!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Happy Friday Dudebros, I've decided to jump over to to dark side finally and see what's crackin over on DBN!

Dark side no... Welcome!
[Image: welcome_sign_1.jpg]
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Happy Friday Dudebros, I've decided to jump over to to dark side finally and see what's crackin over on DBN!
:high5:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:everyone is wearing orange today, except for me. I feel like a dork now. No one told me.

Why orange?

it's the schools team colors. They don't play until tomorrow though. It's the law you have to wear orange on game day.
I love the C&R forum but it gets slow over there at times!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I love the C&R forum but it gets slow over there at times!

There are also plenty of :nutswinger: on TOMB. I think DBN keeps it real although Covino gets pissed because of that.
JDubb Wrote:

Dark side no... Welcome!
[Image: welcome_sign_1.jpg]

Thanks JDubb - holy crap that sign is huge!!!
Thanks for the enormous image Jdubb!

Welcome Matt!
Joe Wrote:Thanks for the enormous image Jdubb!

Welcome Matt!

You are welcome as well Joe. :thanks:
JDubb Wrote:

Welcome Matt!

It stretched the page out so far I actually had to get up from my desk take my mouse into the conference room next door and click on Quote.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Welcome Matt!

It stretched the page out so far I actually had to get up from my desk take my mouse into the conference room next door and click on Quote.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Welcome Matt!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Haha... :finger:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23