Dudebro Nation

Full Version: FRIDAY! 11/12/2010 - Rocking Friday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Chip Wrote:I don't remember getting circumsized.
And now I'm glad I don't have some weird, freaky looking junk.

We got my son circumsized when he was 2 weeks old. People who don't get circumsized have a higher chance of getting an infection. A guy I work with and Jim's uncle both got it done as an adult because they kept getting infections between the skin. Eww.
guess what I don't care about. MArio lopez kids cock that's what. Fucking celebrities, thinking we want to know everything about them.
Nussie_T Wrote:

We got my son circumsized when he was 2 weeks old. People who don't get circumsized have a higher chance of getting an infection. A guy I work with and Jim's uncle both got it done as an adult because they kept getting infections between the skin. Eww.

I can't compare the two situations.
But I've never had any problems.
My last boss told us that he was not circumsized.....at the Christmas Luncheon....he shared a lot...
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Your gay... you won't have that issue... :j/k:
Iva13 Wrote:My last boss told us that he was not circumsized.....at the Christmas Luncheon....he shared a lot...

totally perfect lunch conversation.
Iva13 Wrote:My last boss told us that he was not circumsized.....at the Christmas Luncheon....he shared a lot...

I would say he shared too much.
I don't know the status of any of my friends junk. I don't know how I would ever find out either.
LeNeve Wrote:I don't know the status of any of my friends junk. I don't know how I would ever find out either.

Neither do I. I only know about Dan because he had a doctors note to leave work for a week.
Well, not that this topic isn't stimulating and all :? , but I am leaving... have a great weekend everyone! :cya:
beef curtains, and an anteater. loose meat salad.
so if you are uncircumsized you need to own it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Well, not that this topic isn't stimulating and all :? , but I am leaving... have a great weekend everyone! :cya:

Have a good one Beckster! :beer:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Your gay... you won't have that issue... :j/k:

:finger:
LeNeve Wrote:beef curtains, and an anteater. loose meat salad.
:barf:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23