Dudebro Nation

Full Version: FRIDAY! 11/12/2010 - Rocking Friday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Nope not at all...she had a cute Monkey back pack, and out of the back pack there is a "leash" for lack of a better word. On the boardwalk during the car show, she was old enough to walk (3), but it was PACKED w/people...it would be tough getting through w/a stroller besides she liked to walk. But we could keep her close and not lose her in the crowd. They don't look like the older ones ...picture a stuffed animal backpack that clips in front of her and then the handle comes out the back that the parent holds.

As a parent I am able to keep track of my child by holding his hand.

Whatever....

It's a personal choice Iva. Don't be mad at me for not wanting to put my child on a leash.
Iva13 Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Robert is Toy Story 3 really sad???? I'm not wanting to get that for her if it's going to make her sad....
not sad, just what happens relates to all of us growing up, and man I was tearing up

Then I will get that for her...everybody says it's GREAT but sad...so I was undecided.
Kids are gonna love it, as an adult it hit home, I think every adult in the theater had a tear in there eyes

I purchased toy story 1 & 2 at Walmart for $30- came with blu ray & reglar copy- and two $8 off coupons for toy story 3, awesome purchase
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:As a parent I am able to keep track of my child by holding his hand.

Whatever....

Oh snap!

Lady's be nice. :poke:
LeNeve Wrote:I would use one in a crowded area like what Iva is talking about.

There aren't large crowds in Canada. I think the most people we've ever run into was in Minneapolis two years ago and then my son couldn't walk yet.
I liked Rage for about a month.
Then I realized how annoying they are.
Nussie_T Wrote:

There aren't large crowds in Canada. I think the most people we've ever run into was in Minneapolis two years ago and then my son couldn't walk yet.

What happens if a Moose of a Caribou tries to take your kid?
Rich has no taste in 90's rock.
I'm about to slam a red bull.
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Considering I've lived in Manitoba, Canada my whole entire life and I've only ever seen a moose once other than the zoo and a caribou never... I am not concerned about one stealing my kids.
From FB...

Matthew Crosby Dude Bros...I'm putting in my 90 Rock Friday request in early....can I get a little Rage Against The Machine...The Ghost of Tom Joad came to me in a dream and told me that I'm Calm Like A Bomb and that I need to Testify that the CnR show need to Wake Up this 90s rock Friday!!!!! ....Rich I don't know how to drop anymore hints / song titles....

Covino N Rich bro dont ask Rich ...cause if you want a bombtrack, true renegades of funk only need bulls on parade to get the FREEDOM for the people of the sun. This isn't guerilla radio its c&r and we be killin' in the name or somthin like that.

:rock:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Considering I've lived in Manitoba, Canada my whole entire life and I've only ever seen a moose once other than the zoo and a caribou never... I am not concerned about one stealing my kids.

Now they are going to know that you are not concerned, then come steal your kids.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:There aren't large crowds in Canada. I think the most people we've ever run into was in Minneapolis two years ago and then my son couldn't walk yet.

Now they are going to know that you are not concerned, then come steal your kids.

:roflmao:
I love Canada.
LeNeve Wrote:Now they are going to know that you are not concerned, then come steal your kids.

Oh really I never realized Caribou's & Moose read the internet...
Nussie_T Wrote:It's a personal choice Iva. Don't be mad at me for not wanting to put my child on a leash.

It was a strap coming off of a backback. Not a leash.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:It's a personal choice Iva. Don't be mad at me for not wanting to put my child on a leash.

It was a strap coming off of a backback. Not a leash.

All right then... Don't be mad at me for not wanting to hold a strap coming off of a backpack.. better?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23