Dudebro Nation

Full Version: FRIDAY! 11/12/2010 - Rocking Friday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Pete Nice Wrote:I have one request, if there is going to be a DBN catfight, Bikini's and a gallon of baby oil MUST be involved.....
:high5: :whomo: :high5:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have one request, if there is going to be a DBN catfight, Bikini's and a gallon of baby oil MUST be involved.....

You guys....there is no catfight....we were just expressing our opinons....it's all good.. :wink:
Iva13 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

You guys....there is no catfight....we were just expressing our opinons....it's all good.. :wink:

So why can't you express your opinions in bikinis and in baby oil?
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Ok, I see your point...that's doable... :wink:
Iva13 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote::high5: :whomo: :high5:

Ok, I see your point...that's doable... :wink:

:happy:
Have a Great weekend everyone....espcially Covino!!!! :wink:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:The Morning Mashup is just a recycled, PG version of C&R topics!!!

You are just NOW figuring this out?????
I never actually heard the Mashup cause I'm not gonna listen to pop music just to hear Dicky.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I have to believe that Bon Jovi in Jersey is like Kid Rock in Detroit.
Everyone seems to think they're just ok, but their home town :nutswinger:

Bon Jovi is gay
I like some of his 80's stuff but he got way to poppy over the years.
I flipped over to Bubba on my way home and first thing I heard was this guy by the name of AJ. I could have sworn it was Koondawg.
AirHej Wrote:How great was that Vin Diesel story?

Glad you liked..The rest of the story was that she got a gay vibe. He never made a move, was nice but was really weird apparently . I didn't wanna say that on air cause according to her , he was a respectful gay i mean guy.
Covino Wrote:

Glad you liked..The rest of the story was that she got a gay vibe. He never made a move, was nice but was really weird apparently . I didn't wanna say that on air cause according to her , he was a respectful gay i mean guy.

He must have baked her cupcakes. #1 gay sign.
Covino Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Thanks for sharing the story Covino. Especially this part. Hilarious.
Covino Wrote:

Maybe he really just wanted to be friends w/Layla....too funny.
Iva13 Wrote:
Covino Wrote:

Maybe he really just wanted to be friends w/Layla....too funny.

Maybe he got the "fag hag" vibe from Layla for some reason, not that the word hag would EVER apply to Layla, but I don't know what else to call a fag hag.

Producer Laura (from Bower and Stretch) is a fag hag.
LeNeve Wrote:
Covino Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Thanks for sharing the story Covino. Especially this part. Hilarious.

Maybe he's a "Mercer Boy?"

I am definitely not gay...I just freeze and act too respectably/friendly when talking to women that I want to get with. I still haven't mastered the "art" of making a move or even talking in a tone that says, "I want to bang you." If I could just say that and not get slapped, I'd probably be OK.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23