Dudebro Nation

Full Version: FRIDAY! 11/12/2010 - Rocking Friday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Lenny Kravits... :barf:
ColdPlay... :barf: :homo:

I like ColdPlay.

JDumb... :homo:
Chip Wrote:I like the idea of putting concerts on, at least in the background while I do other stuff around the house.
I don't know about sitting down and watching the whole thing.

I have to listen to music whenever I am doing something around the house. I bought a pair of ear muffs that have a radio in them so I can listen to the radio while I cut grass, weed whack & crush glass.
I'm not watching a live concert on dvd.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I like the idea of putting concerts on, at least in the background while I do other stuff around the house.

I have to listen to music whenever I am doing something around the house. I bought a pair of ear muffs that have a radio in them so I can listen to the radio while I cut grass, weed whack & crush glass.

Since I moved, and don't have cable yet, I've hooked up the home dock for my Sirius and have been listening to it a whole lot lately.
I have so much to clean and un-pack I have a lot of time to listen to something, but not watch it.
Rich and Covino think of concerts as work. The rest of us that don't work in the industry still enjoy live performances.
I need to see if I can find a Wall concert DVD...
JDubb Wrote:Rich and Covino think of concerts as work. The rest of us that don't work in the industry still enjoy live performances.

I don't, that shit is loud and unpleasant. standing around like a herd of cattle listening to loud music. gives me a headache.
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Since I moved, and don't have cable yet, I've hooked up the home dock for my Sirius and have been listening to it a whole lot lately.
I have so much to clean and un-pack I have a lot of time to listen to something, but not watch it.

We only have a tv in our basement. I watch tv to relax not because it's there and I need it.
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Rich and Covino think of concerts as work. The rest of us that don't work in the industry still enjoy live performances.

I don't, that shit is loud and unpleasant. standing around like a herd of cattle listening to loud music. gives me a headache.

I love seeing live bands.
LeNeve Wrote:

Wow. You're lame.
DaveP Wrote:buffalo chicken salad being delivered in 10 minutes :happy:

Oh, that was yours? Sorry.....

Hey, how are the Pepsi sales? I've only had a couple to drink in the past couple weeks.
Chip Wrote:I have to believe that Bon Jovi in Jersey is like Kid Rock in Detroit.
Everyone seems to think they're just ok, but their home town :nutswinger:

Bon Jovi is gay
There is a channel, Paladia I think, that plays a lot of random live concerts...

This caller just said it. Damn.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Wow. You're lame.

He is just jealous because he lives in butt fuck nowhere, Kansas.
Nussie_T Wrote:Oooo Jdumb... I won't be making it to Minnesota on the 23rd. Phil got himself fired!!! We hired someone to replace him but we don't think we will leave town until he is settled in.

It's about time!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23