Dudebro Nation

Full Version: FRIDAY! 11/12/2010 - Rocking Friday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Happy Friday Dudebros, I've decided to jump over to to dark side finally and see what's crackin over on DBN!

Wilkommen!!!! The Dark Side is so nice!
LeNeve Wrote:everyone is wearing orange today, except for me. I feel like a dork now. No one told me.

Feel better, I am wearing blue.
pheasant season starts tomorrow. All the hotels are full already.
there is a rabbit under my camaro
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Happy Friday Dudebros, I've decided to jump over to to dark side finally and see what's crackin over on DBN!

Wilkommen!!!! The Dark Side is so nice!

Gracias! Thanks for the welcome!
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Has anyone heard of Rockmelt.com? Gary V. talked about it last night on Wine & Web. It is a new browser that looks like chrome. GV was :nutswinger: for the browser.

It integrates your social media sites into the browser. When you think about what it's doing you could only imagine that one day your browser will look no diffrent than when we used to login to America Online back in the day.

[Image: rockmelt-screen-300x275.png]

I HATED AOL.
Morning everyone!!! Last night I was coming up my back landing stairs and there is a gap where the tile isn't completed on the stairs and I stubbed my toe. It's not even my big toe either... it's all black and gross...
JDubb Wrote:Good morning Beckster, any new foot "conversations" with BI?

Thankfully, no... Yes, I can sense your disappointment. But I will make sure you are the first to know the next time goes down. Maybe, I'll even send him a picture of your toes to crank it too! :grin:
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning everyone!!! Last night I was coming up my back landing stairs and there is a gap where the tile isn't completed on the stairs and I stubbed my toe. It's not even my big toe either... it's all black and gross...

Take a picture and send it to BI :poke: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning everyone!!! Last night I was coming up my back landing stairs and there is a gap where the tile isn't completed on the stairs and I stubbed my toe. It's not even my big toe either... it's all black and gross...

That's opening myself up to a shit load of texts and FB messages... Fuck that...
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

That's opening myself up to a shit load of texts and FB messages... Fuck that...

Send it to Beckster, have her send it.
Is it your left foot?
RICH DAVIS
Signature Ford of Perry
Perry, MI
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Just tell him it is Chips foot. :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:Send it to Beckster, have her send it.
Is it your left foot?

No it's my right foot.
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Just tell him it is Chips foot. :roflmao:

No way. He doesn't know it's my foot.
I don't even think he knows who I am.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23