Dudebro Nation

Full Version: FRIDAY! 11/12/2010 - Rocking Friday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
I wish we had steely dan tribute bands.
Iva13 Wrote:Nirvana Unplugged is really, really GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is soooo cute, in a dirty, skinny, drugged out kind of way....I would.

I think that is the only DVD I own that I have watched more than once.
Kanye is a Freading IDIOT....nobody should pay him any attention any more....I hate him.
I tune in and the first words I hear are " Mario Lopez wiener"............ And now I'm tuned out!!!
Iva13 Wrote:Kanye is a Freading IDIOT....nobody should pay him any attention any more....I hate him.

I thought his 15 minutes were over.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Good riddance to that waste!

No kidding. It saves me a lot of paperwork, weekly pay checks are a pain in the ass.
DaveP Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:buffalo chicken salad being delivered in 10 minutes :happy:

Oh, that was yours? Sorry.....

Hey, how are the Pepsi sales? I've only had a couple to drink in the past couple weeks.

Thanks, you're the reason I didn't get a raise lately.

Sorry, just trying to drop a few pounds. I'm not giving it up, just cutting back. You're taking a hit because Jim quit the Dew and he used to slam that stuff.
Iva13 Wrote:Kanye is a Freading IDIOT....nobody should pay him any attention any more....I hate him.
Yesterday I heard Kanye West describe himself as a "rational, well thought out, empathetic human being."
Nussie_T Wrote:I must have hurt LeNeve's feelings with the butt fuck nowhere, Kansas comment because he's no longer here... Confusedad: Sorry Robert..

:high5:
Lunch time.
JDubb Wrote:

...and getting moldy
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I must have hurt LeNeve's feelings with the butt fuck nowhere, Kansas comment because he's no longer here... Confusedad: Sorry Robert..

You do literally live in the middle of nowhere. Jim and I were looking at a truck online from Goodland, KS and it's still 3 hours away...
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Yesterday I heard Kanye West describe himself as a "rational, well thought out, empathetic human being."

:roflmao: No he is an unrational, not thought out, unempathetic poor excuse for a human being... :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:

I watched that clip.
Kanye is an f'n moron.
I hate the world a little bit because he can make so much money.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23