Dudebro Nation

Full Version: FRIDAY! 11/12/2010 - Rocking Friday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I don't have HBO, Showtime or any of those channels so I never know any of the shows sweat!

I got rid of those, too! :high5:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Rich and Covino think of concerts as work. The rest of us that don't work in the industry still enjoy live performances.

I don't, that shit is loud and unpleasant. standing around like a herd of cattle listening to loud music. gives me a headache.

Wow. You're lame.

He is just jealous because he lives in butt fuck nowhere, Kansas.

:roflmao:
Good point.
The biggest concerts he gets near him are probably Steely Dan tribute bands.
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Lenny Kravits... :barf:
ColdPlay... :barf: :homo:

I like ColdPlay.

:fag:
Sometimes I get the feeling Spot is just really lame.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Oooo Jdumb... I won't be making it to Minnesota on the 23rd. Phil got himself fired!!! We hired someone to replace him but we don't think we will leave town until he is settled in.

It's about time!!!!!

The day Jim went to go fill in for him because he hit himself in the head. He was wearing a hoodie, sunglasses and a toque and when Jim asked to see the mark on his face he ignored him and walked away. Today is Phil's last day and he doesn't know it yet...
Chip Wrote:I like the idea of putting concerts on, at least in the background while I do other stuff around the house.
I don't know about sitting down and watching the whole thing.

Nine Inch Nails ~ The Fragile Tour... LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
DaveP Wrote:buffalo chicken salad being delivered in 10 minutes :happy:

Oh, that was yours? Sorry.....

Hey, how are the Pepsi sales? I've only had a couple to drink in the past couple weeks.

Thanks, you're the reason I didn't get a raise lately.
Chip Wrote:I like the idea of putting concerts on, at least in the background while I do other stuff around the house.
I don't know about sitting down and watching the whole thing.

Nine Inch Nails ~ The Fragile Tour... LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

:roll:
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Rich and Covino think of concerts as work. The rest of us that don't work in the industry still enjoy live performances.

I don't, that shit is loud and unpleasant. standing around like a herd of cattle listening to loud music. gives me a headache.

You are going to the wrong shows then. Good concerts are awesome. To get up in the crowd and jump around, shoving into people it a blast! Or hang back on the grass and drink some over-priced beverages
Billy Joel is good but he is another Springsteen or Bon Jovi. Outside of the NY area none of these bands are as big as they are there.
I must have hurt LeNeve's feelings with the butt fuck nowhere, Kansas comment because he's no longer here... Confusedad: Sorry Robert..
Nirvana Unplugged is really, really GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is soooo cute, in a dirty, skinny, drugged out kind of way....I would.
Chip Wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling Spot is just really lame.

Only sometimes?
I think I can appreciate just about all kinds of music....
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Oooo Jdumb... I won't be making it to Minnesota on the 23rd. Phil got himself fired!!! We hired someone to replace him but we don't think we will leave town until he is settled in.

It's about time!!!!!

The day Jim went to go fill in for him because he hit himself in the head. He was wearing a hoodie, sunglasses and a toque and when Jim asked to see the mark on his face he ignored him and walked away. Today is Phil's last day and he doesn't know it yet...

Good riddance to that waste!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23