Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11-9-10 Today is the day...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
That Call of Duty Black Ops hits the stores. It's also the day that Wade Phillips starts his unemployment. :roflmao:
Hey....
Iva13 Wrote:Hey....

:boobs: :yawn: :boobs: :yawn:

Yo
Relevant ad.
User calls and complains that his personal email isn't working on his Blackberry. After finding out that it's not setup right he asks what his username and password should be for his MSN email account. Like I would know that shit!!!

I hate people.
Joe Wrote:Relevant ad.

I would click that, but I've had a nylabone ad since Friday.
LeNeve Wrote:

I stopped it from displaying stupid ads. Now I have to approve each ad so there will be a lot less. They are also based on location.
Joe Wrote:User calls and complains that his personal email isn't working on his Blackberry. After finding out that it's not setup right he asks what his username and password should be for his MSN email account. Like I would know that shit!!!

I hate people.

Good thing you are in a customer/service related job. :poke:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I stopped it from displaying stupid ads. Now I have to approve each ad so there will be a lot less. They are also based on location.

So why does LeNeve keep getting gay adds? :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:User calls and complains that his personal email isn't working on his Blackberry. After finding out that it's not setup right he asks what his username and password should be for his MSN email account. Like I would know that shit!!!

I hate people.

you should have told him something silly, and unprofessional, for his e mail.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Why is a dog chew toy gay?
If you don't know technology I think you have a few choices.

- Learn it on your own time.
- Don't even try it
- Kill yourself

Don't bother me with your screw ups. I don't mind teaching people new things, but when you fuck your shit up, get frustrated and give me shit about how much of a moron you are that's where my patience ends.
:rant:
Joe Wrote:That Call of Duty Black Ops hits the stores. :
I just stopped by Walmart! I'll admit that my son is spoiled. He's averaged A's for 3 yrs and he works hard with his chores so I apologize for nothing...hee hee!!!
[Image: a6cd0b8d-5a52-26cc.jpg]
A guy in the army wiped out on his motorcycle outside my work. I didn't see a car, if one was involved. But he was up walking around on his phone.
I just don't see the point of motorcycles. Too many idiot drivers out there.
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I would click that, but I've had a nylabone ad since Friday.

Why is a dog chew toy gay?

Does the nylabone come with peanut butter?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19