Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11-9-10 Today is the day...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Angie81 Wrote:no, he didn't do anything to a dog, but my Abby has a little dog, it stay at my dad's house, because leneve doens't want it at our, so abby brought it today, and robert came home, the dog barked at him, and leneve scared they crap out of abby and the dog. meany :flame: :flame:

What kind of ass hat doesn't like dogs?

I don't like dogs trying to punk me out in my own house.

Robert the dog was not trying to "punk" you in your house....dogs bark...maybe he was just saying Hello to you....and you took it all wrong.... Confusedlap:
Pete Nice Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:I have been watching The League and I must say that it's one of the greatest shows ever

:high5:

What is The League?
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't like dogs trying to punk me out in my own house.

Robert the dog was not trying to "punk" you in your house....dogs bark...maybe he was just saying Hello to you....and you took it all wrong.... Confusedlap:
Or maybe this dog can sense evil.
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Angie81 Wrote:no, he didn't do anything to a dog, but my Abby has a little dog, it stay at my dad's house, because leneve doens't want it at our, so abby brought it today, and robert came home, the dog barked at him, and leneve scared they crap out of abby and the dog. meany :flame: :flame:

No, he was on the attack. Trying to bite me. Very vicious.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:I have been watching The League and I must say that it's one of the greatest shows ever

What is The League?
A sitcom on FX about a bunch of guys who jerk each other off over fantasy football.
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:What kind of ass hat doesn't like dogs?

No, he was on the attack. Trying to bite me. Very vicious.

He just senses your submissiveness. It's just in his nature to be the alpha.
Maybe you should just accpet your role.

Angie81

Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

i think leneve needs a spankin!! :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:

I hate my sisters dog. It is a small foo-foo yippy bitch dog. It prances around like the queen because that is how my sister treats it. :killme:
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

What is The League?
A sitcom on FX about a bunch of guys who jerk each other off over fantasy football.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

its a good show though.
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I hate my sisters dog. It is a small foo-foo yippy bitch dog. It prances around like the queen because that is how my sister treats it. :killme:
My friend and his wife have two Boston Terriers. Ugliest dogs ever and they are assholes. When they first got the dogs, they seemed afraid to discipline them, so now they bark and jump up on people all the time.
I want to be the alpha dog though.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:What is The League?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

its a good show though.
I watched most of the first season. I liked it, but I kept forgetting to watch it and lost interest.
There are 2 cities on the Texas/Arkansas state line named Texarkana,Tx. & Texarkana, Ar.!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:There are 2 cities on the Texas/Arkansas state line: Texarkana,Tx. & Texarkana, Ar.!!!
Uh, dew what?
DaveP Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:I miss reading these domestic disputes on the forum.. this should happen more often

:roflmao: Better them then me!

Oh I'm sure yours aren't over

Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19