Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11-9-10 Today is the day...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I have never understood Dickys obsession with Hulk Hogan and "professional" wrestling.
I don't get it either.

he is probaly gay, and just doesn't know it yet. all he needs is an accidental weiner bump in the locker room.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:canadians..........................

Take off you hoser.
sorry,
canadians, and Chip. Love the hockey intro.
call of doody
I hear sirens.
cock a pella
"Something we haven't done in a long time..." - Jay Thomas, like make new promos? :deadhorse:
LeNeve Wrote:cock a pella
:roflmao: :roflmao:

I'm on delay, that's not what is up next is it?
Rich Davis can remember every bodies name in an acapella group, but not a fat jewish guy that has a tv show.
JDubb Wrote:

yep
I was thinking about songs that get my attention no matter how old the song....I just saw a commercial for a video game last night and the song has held up through time. Gimme Shelter by the Rolling Stones....it really is a great song...
JDubb Wrote:

:killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme:
I hate flies. :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
Iva13 Wrote:I was thinking about songs that get my attention no matter how old the song....I just saw a commercial for a video game last night and the song has held up through time. Gimme Shelter by the Rolling Stones....it really is a great song...

I think it is from the new Call of Duty game, Great song!
This is gayer than I remember.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19