Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11-9-10 Today is the day...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
DaveP Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:I always get fucked up on here when the time changes.. because you have to reset it yourself and I always forget.

I mean on the forum.. not my clocks.. I don't want to be perceived as a retard.
\
Don't you mean retart.....retard is a verb....no????
DaveP Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:I always get fucked up on here when the time changes.. because you have to reset it yourself and I always forget.

We have to change the time here?
[Image: Most_Beautiful_Thing.jpg]

My schedule is a bit thrown off, but it's not as bad as the springtime change. I do hate not seeing sunlight, though.
Iva13 Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

\

:eek: :? Confusedhock:
DaveP Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

\

:eek: :? Confusedhock:

what??? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...I'm just saying...
Iva13 Wrote:what??? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...I'm just saying...

No feelings hurt.. just curious what a retart is..
DaveP Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: too late!
DaveP Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Fricken battery died :flame:

Car or phone?

Phone, I forgot to plug it in to charge so I lost the app player. I'm charging now and once agian listening.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: too late!

Fuck Confusedad:
Running to the library...be right back...forgot my book is in and it's not Friday so it should be open....
Iva13 Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

\

Um... "Retart" is not a word, my dear.
Iva13 Wrote:Running to the library...be right back...forgot my book is in and it's not Friday so it should be open....

Retart?
Library?
Book?

Iva, what are these things?
JDubb Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Fricken battery died :flame:

Car or phone?

Phone, I forgot to plug it in to charge so I lost the app player. I'm charging now and once agian listening.

Solution: not using an iPhone. I bought 2 batteries and a charger for $10 shipped for my Evo, from China. and they work well
$89.99 Callaway Diablo F'ways or Hybrids - Your Choice - Plus FREE Callaway Towels!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19