Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11-9-10 Today is the day...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I have never understood Dickys obsession with Hulk Hogan and "professional" wrestling.
I don't get it either.

Maybe he grew up sleeping with this every night?
[Image: !B%296+!-!!mk~%24%28KGrHqN,!hEEw5sM1PbvBMPho+GKiw~~_3.JPG]
Brian in NY Wrote:This is gayer than I remember.

Rich is really a :nutswinger:
JDubb Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I was thinking about songs that get my attention no matter how old the song....I just saw a commercial for a video game last night and the song has held up through time. Gimme Shelter by the Rolling Stones....it really is a great song...

I think it is from the new Call of Duty game, Great song!

Yep that's it!!!! That song is in so many movies, etc. It always reminds me of something...Great song....Boe said when it came on "I wonder how much the Stones got for that?"...
there are no naked pictures of carmen san diego. She is very good at hiding.
JDubb Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I was thinking about songs that get my attention no matter how old the song....I just saw a commercial for a video game last night and the song has held up through time. Gimme Shelter by the Rolling Stones....it really is a great song...

Is that the commercial with celebs running around like they're in the game?
that's a really good one.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I have never understood Dickys obsession with Hulk Hogan and "professional" wrestling.
I don't get it either.

Not that one exactly. I don't see any love stains on it.
I had an ultimate warrior pillow person. Or macho man, I can't remember which one.
Iva13 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Yep that's it!!!! That song is in so many movies, etc. It always reminds me of something...Great song....Boe said when it came on "I wonder how much the Stones got for that?"...

You know that song Bitter Sweet Symphony from the 90's?
That band, The Verve I think, didn't get any money for it because that opening violin music was from an unreleased Stones song. Those greedy bastards wanted all the money from it.
LeNeve Wrote:there are no naked pictures of carmen san diego. She is very good at hiding.

She's with Waldo.
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
I don't get it either.

Not that one exactly. I don't see any love stains on it.

They are on the back, haha :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Not that one exactly. I don't see any love stains on it.

They are on the back, haha :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
bang snaps
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

You know that song Bitter Sweet Symphony from the 90's?
That band, The Verve I think, didn't get any money for it because that opening violin music was from an unreleased Stones song. Those greedy bastards wanted all the money from it.

That song may be my favorite 90's song.
Chip, as if they don't have enough $$$ already!!! I know the song you speak of....that sucks for them..
LeNeve Wrote:bang snaps
That must be where Rich got his idea for his popcorn song.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19