Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11-9-10 Today is the day...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
HAving no work is BORING! What sucks is that I will get used to it, then we will get slammed with work, and I'll be all lazy about it.
I'm going to play some poker.
So I just hit my 4th slowed highway traffic in 2 hours. :flame: :flame:
Pete Nice Wrote:So I just hit my 4th slowed highway traffic in 2 hours. :flame: :flame:

I haven't seen a moving car in 8 hours.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I am sympathetic, I keep getting tech support calls from my in-laws. :killme:

My parents will blow their laptops up and buy new ones before they will ask me to fix their stuff. It's pretty bad when your parents think you are a dick.

My inlaws tell Jim he is a dick every chance they get. Actually on Sunday we were having dinner and his mom & brother were having a discussion saying the next time I cut his hair I should shave a penis in the back of his head.
Brian in NY Wrote:Whatever happened to labs and golden retrievers. Don't people have normal dogs anymore?

I love labs & golden retrivers!!! I would love to get a chocolate lab but we don't have enough room in our house & we already have two cats...
LeNeve Wrote:I've used google to fix 3 cars the last few weeks.
I use forums to troubleshoot my cars. I found a forum for each car I have.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm lucky, all the old people in my family now tech stuff really good, or they don't care.
I'm always helping or explaining stuff to my parents and grand parents about tech.
The Black Eyed Peas remade that TERRIBLE song from Dirty Dancing. :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme:
eddieyourdj Wrote:There are 2 cities on the Texas/Arkansas state line named Texarkana,Tx. & Texarkana, Ar.!!!
Same way with Bristol. Bristol TN and Bristol Va.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Oh, shit, I'm outta here.
Doc's appointment.

Herpes?

They are trying to cure that disease he has that destroys brain cells and eliminates your intelligence, you know.....the being a Flyers fan disease....

Beer is not a disease...

I put my faith in Norm from Cheers' theory on brain cells being like buffalo.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19