Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11-9-10 Today is the day...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Angie81 Wrote:no, he didn't do anything to a dog, but my Abby has a little dog, it stay at my dad's house, because leneve doens't want it at our, so abby brought it today, and robert came home, the dog barked at him, and leneve scared they crap out of abby and the dog. meany :flame: :flame:

I miss reading these domestic disputes on the forum.. this should happen more often
Angie81 Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Angie81 Wrote:Has anybody seen Michael Vick around here?? :flame:
ehhhhh, what dat mean?
Oh, i meant to say Robert :flame: :flame:

:?
DaveP Wrote:
Angie81 Wrote:no, he didn't do anything to a dog, but my Abby has a little dog, it stay at my dad's house, because leneve doens't want it at our, so abby brought it today, and robert came home, the dog barked at him, and leneve scared they crap out of abby and the dog. meany :flame: :flame:

I miss reading these domestic disputes on the forum.. this should happen more often
:roll:
LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

:roll:

:roflmao:
The Men Who Stare at Goats......what a horrible movie.
ROBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE NICE TO THE LITTLE DOG AND ABBY....you're not nice today....

What kind of ass hat doesn't like dogs?
DaveP Wrote:

:roflmao: Better them than me!
Brian in NY Wrote:The Men Who Stare at Goats......what a horrible movie.

I never saw it. I am not missing anything, huh? Then again, you don't like anything good.....
Chip Wrote:

What kind of ass hat doesn't like dogs?

I don't like dogs trying to punk me out in my own house.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I never saw it. I am not missing anything, huh? Then again, you don't like anything good.....
Well, with your taste in movies you'll probably like it.
DaveP Wrote:

:roflmao: Better them then me!

Oh I'm sure yours aren't over
Brian in NY Wrote:

Well, with your taste in movies you'll probably like it.

:roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:ROBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE NICE TO THE LITTLE DOG AND ABBY....you're not nice today....

I'm not nice everyday, I just got tattled on today.
michaelangelo Wrote:I have been watching The League and I must say that it's one of the greatest shows ever

:high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19