Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11-9-10 Today is the day...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I only saw it one time too....last night!!!
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:[youtube]Pblj3JHF-Jo[/youtube]

Maybe the best video game commercial I've seen.

Bad ass for sure.
that was awesome, kobe bryant and jimmy kimmel, there may have been more celebs but thats all i saw
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Ok, the beat boxer was pretty good.
They all have talent, it's just not something I'm going to listen to.

Like with me, of all the talents there are to have. The one I've found that I'm best at is PhotoHunt. That stupid touch screen game at bars where you find the differences in 2 pictures. I think the highest score I've seen on any of them is around 200,000, and my top score is around 600,000.
Does anyone have any idea how I can make money off that? Other then hustling people for free beer?
I always keep my helmet away from other helmets.
Brian in NY Wrote:I always keep my helmet away from other helmets.
:high5:
:nothingtoadd:
vehicles break down when it is cold, they break down when it's hot, but they don't ever break down in the fall or spring.
I'm going to drill some rivets out on a truck for no particular reason.
I was waiting in my car for them to play Rich's favorite intro, but had to leave. What was it?
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Ok, the beat boxer was pretty good.
They all have talent, it's just not something I'm going to listen to.

Like with me, of all the talents there are to have. The one I've found that I'm best at is PhotoHunt. That stupid touch screen game at bars where you find the differences in 2 pictures. I think the highest score I've seen on any of them is around 200,000, and my top score is around 600,000.
Does anyone have any idea how I can make money off that? Other then hustling people for free beer?

Well, you could hustle people for free beer.
I should have checked to see if we had new rivets, and a small rivet gun first.
LeNeve Wrote:I should have checked to see if we had new rivets, and a small rivet gun first.
:roflmao: :roflmao: so what do you do now?
Donginator Wrote:I was waiting in my car for them to play Rich's favorite intro, but had to leave. What was it?
I don't know.
michaelangelo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I should have checked to see if we had new rivets, and a small rivet gun first.
Weld.
michaelangelo Wrote:

I found the rivet gun, but I'll have to have someone go get me some rivets from the part store.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19