Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, Oct 29, 2010..Another awesome, positive day on DBN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
LeNeve Wrote:Rich should come on here, and talk smack on Covino with the rest of us.

We don't do that anymore....remember???? :wink:
negative vibes...............................
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Rich should come on here, and talk smack on Covino with the rest of us.

oh yeah. Rich is dumb. and his weiner is small.
[Image: cats_fighting_102006_5.jpg]
Iva13 Wrote:Shout OUT to BECKSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Rich she is not exagerating....that's exactly what you said.....woo woo you got caught by BECKSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit, what did I say? I missed it
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Shout OUT to BECKSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Rich she is not exagerating....that's exactly what you said.....woo woo you got caught by BECKSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

something about covino small weiner and he doesnt know shit
Iva13 Wrote:OMG I was watching Cougar Town and the guy on there had a GREAT costume...he was "windy guy"....he really looked like a big gust of wind hit him...he did his hair all spiked up and back, he carried an umbrella that was blown inside out; his tie was like bent and flipped up to his shoulder, like the wind was blowing it....it really was a great costume...

I saw that, great costume.
Iva13 Wrote:

What's all that about? I noticed a few IST's also mentioned "positive" talk. I think I missed something. Haven't been active in a while.
AirHej Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

What's all that about? I noticed a few IST's also mentioned "positive" talk. I think I missed something. Haven't been active in a while.
covino thinks were the vortex of negativity
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

something about covino small weiner and he doesnt know shit

Crap, that was brought up years ago when he gave me the clappity clap.
Covino read it on "a forum," which forum???
JDubb Wrote:Covino read it on "a forum," which forum???
this one
Another hour of the replay cut off.

It's cool cause it's Gary V though.
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Covino read it on "a forum," which forum???
this one

I know... :poke:
B Covino read yesterday when we were listening to Cocks w/P that you said Rich said he was a know it all...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27