Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, Oct 29, 2010..Another awesome, positive day on DBN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
AirHej Wrote:Anyone know if Jenn Sterger is going as a slutty referee again this year?
[Image: p1_sterger.jpg]

I heard she was gonna dress up as a junk shot
[youtube]C-iqi8bIqI0[/youtube]
Schultz Wrote:I was here now I am gone.. work always gets in the way of
The Show.

Work is interfering for me to. Time to ignore it!
Schultz,

1. Where are you from?
2. Are you married, kids?
3. What do you do for work?
4. Where have you been....from what I hear it's been a while?
5. Anything else you want to share?
Thanks. :boobs:
Iva13 Wrote:Schultz,

1. Where are you from?
2. Are you married, kids?
3. What do you do for work?
4. Where have you been....from what I hear it's been a while?
5. Anything else you want to share?
Thanks. :boobs:
too late, he's gone
OMG I was watching Cougar Town and the guy on there had a GREAT costume...he was "windy guy"....he really looked like a big gust of wind hit him...he did his hair all spiked up and back, he carried an umbrella that was blown inside out; his tie was like bent and flipped up to his shoulder, like the wind was blowing it....it really was a great costume...
He was on Cocks with P...
Iva, Schultz is that stoner from the old forum. I believe he's up in Northwest Canada. Dude owed the government like $25 grand in back taxes and they were looking for him.
Rich is a stabber.
LeNeve Wrote:Rich is a stabber.
Cptn Stabbin
Do we need to add a cocktials with Patrick subsection?
AirHej Wrote:Iva, Schultz is that stoner from the old forum. I believe he's up in Northwest Canada. Dude owed the government like $25 grand in back taxes and they were looking for him.

Yup. You beat me to it.
AirHej Wrote:Iva, Schultz is that stoner from the old forum. I believe he's up in Northwest Canada. Dude owed the government like $25 grand in back taxes and they were looking for him.

Thanks!!! I hope he didn't disappear b/c they caught him...., but glad he's back!
Shout OUT to BECKSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Rich she is not exagerating....that's exactly what you said.....woo woo you got caught by BECKSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rich should come on here, and talk smack on Covino with the rest of us.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27