Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, Oct 29, 2010..Another awesome, positive day on DBN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
the keifer Wrote:No :beer: for me tonight. I'm on call this weekend.

I worked for John Deere, and I was on call one weekend. Well about 9pm people pretty much quit farming, and you never had to woryy about them calling. So I would always start drinking around 9. This one fucking farmer calls me at 12 am. I'm fucked up, I'm at a bar, and I'm 60 miles away. I told him I was drinking, and I would be there first thing in the morning. He was a friend of the family so he didn't tell on me.

That was the only time EVER that I was called out after 7pm.
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm back already.
New models
2011 models
1 - f150 crew cab - sold
1 - f250 gas 2 door

2 - 2 door focus
1 - 4 door focus
I've never seen a ford lot here that didn't have a new Mustang in it.

I forgot. We do have one out there. It's a 2007 with 30,000 miles. Convertible and v-6. Kind of gay. It's a car fo the bitches.
15 used cars. All different makes, and models.

Also I missed the New 2011 Edge in the showroom.
LeNeve Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:No :beer: for me tonight. I'm on call this weekend.

I worked for John Deere, and I was on call one weekend. Well about 9pm people pretty much quit farming, and you never had to woryy about them calling. So I would always start drinking around 9. This one fucking farmer calls me at 12 am. I'm fucked up, I'm at a bar, and I'm 60 miles away. I told him I was drinking, and I would be there first thing in the morning. He was a friend of the family so he didn't tell on me.

That was the only time EVER that I was called out after 7pm.
Now that were out of storm season here, It shouldn't be too bad. Back in the summer I got called out on both Saturday and Sunday because of storms. That blew dogs for quarters.
LeNeve Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm back already.
New models
2011 models
1 - f150 crew cab - sold
1 - f250 gas 2 door

2 - 2 door focus
1 - 4 door focus
I've never seen a ford lot here that didn't have a new Mustang in it.

I forgot. We do have one out there. It's a 2007 with 30,000 miles. Convertible and v-6. Kind of gay. It's a car fo the bitches.
I can't believe how the new V6 stangs put out more HP than the old Boss 302s, and get twice the MPGs.
I would definatly like to try out a new v-6 stang.
I worked in a building today that's shaped like a giant pair of tits. :boobs:
I might go watch tv in one of the offices.
LeNeve Wrote:I would definatly like to try out a new v-6 stang.
I think it would definitely beat my 4.6 Tbird.
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I would definatly like to try out a new v-6 stang.
I think it would definitely beat my 4.6 Tbird.

probaly.
Gotta grub. :cya:
so basically you have 6 new vehicles and 15 used ones? that's a small dealership. the chev dealership i work near has probably 100 new vehicles alone. the used car dept is run by a retard and all they have is 'high end' stuff like escalades and corvettes. he's a douche
michaelangelo Wrote:so basically you have 6 new vehicles and 15 used ones? that's a small dealership. the chev dealership i work near has probably 100 new vehicles alone. the used car dept is run by a retard and all they have is 'high end' stuff like escalades and corvettes. he's a douche

yeah it's a very small dealer. I think the most new vehicles we have had was 15-20. They sale them pretty quick. I'm sure there is a fresh batch of 2011 stuff ordered.

3 techs
1 salesman/service writer
1 parts guy
1 secretary
1 cleaning lady
1 car washing/shop cleaning guy
and the old lady owner that is here sometimes.
It seems like the pickups are gone a day or 2 after they get delivered. Very popular around here.
Holy shit! I just looked at the schedule for next week. There is nothing. I've never seen that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27