Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, Oct 29, 2010..Another awesome, positive day on DBN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
LeNeve Wrote:Before the class starts, while we are eating, the instructor puts a slide show on of "funny" demotivational posters, that I saw 2 years ago. Everytime a new one pops up on the screen, pen clicker guy reads it out loud to me for some reason, like I don't get it, because I'm not laughing. Then he reads it again, and gives me the nudge. So finally I start fake laughing at all of them so he leaves me alone. There were also a few people that would laugh hysterically at all the lame pictures. I have a feeling these might be the guys that love larry the cable guy.

What a miserable night.

Introduce them to DBN to they get caught up on the times.
Joe Wrote:I don't feel like doing anything at work today.
That's why I stayed home :rock:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I don't feel like doing anything at work today.

me neither. Got a guy that needs about 3500 dollars worth of work to fix his truck correctly. He only has 2000 to spend, so he is cutting all kinds of corners with the parts, and wanting me to do the same. I hate working like that. There will be no guareentee that it is fixed right, and I can almost guareentee that it won't be fixed right. Just kind of patched up for a few months maybe. :killme:

The guy that owns this truck called his "tractor guy" The tractor guy said the repair will be okay the cheapest way. Fuck that guy. This is a pickup, not a john deer tractor. Wtf
right now I'm in the process of mother fucking a very large company. go fuck yourself for not giving me simple information. I'll find it out myself then use a different company to make them for me.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Before the class starts, while we are eating, the instructor puts a slide show on of "funny" demotivational posters, that I saw 2 years ago. Everytime a new one pops up on the screen, pen clicker guy reads it out loud to me for some reason, like I don't get it, because I'm not laughing. Then he reads it again, and gives me the nudge. So finally I start fake laughing at all of them so he leaves me alone. There were also a few people that would laugh hysterically at all the lame pictures. I have a feeling these might be the guys that love larry the cable guy.

What a miserable night.

Introduce them to DBN to they get caught up on the times.

I think they have more catching up to do, than DBN can provide.
LeNeve Wrote:He chews with his mouth open, and somehow I could smell his nasty chewed up apple. So every time I try to read a question, I hear a CRUNCH, then smack, smack, smack. Then I smell it.

I HATE that!!!!! If I am pissed off about something I can't sit and eat with Jim. He stuffs too much food in his mouth and he breathes out of his nose and makes this whistling sound... makes me want to punch him in the face. I also can't stand when Jim's mom chugs her drink... you can hear it go down... it's so gross, when people slurp there drinks or when people scrap their teeth when they eat...
i bleed green Wrote:You know what would be even more awesome. The women of DBN modeling lululemons.

Fuck that. I can think of more awesome ways to spend my money then on some fucking gay looking pants...
leneve -- tell him this

you provide 3 kinds of service
GOOD - CHEAP - FAST
You can pick any two
GOOD service CHEAP won't be FAST
GOOD service FAST won't be CHEAP
FAST service CHEAP won't be GOOD
Derick Wrote:leneve -- tell him this

you provide 3 kinds of service
GOOD - CHEAP - FAST
You can pick any two
GOOD service CHEAP won't be FAST
GOOD service FAST won't be CHEAP
FAST service CHEAP won't be GOOD

There is a sign thingy up in the service office with that on it I think.

75% of our customers are rich farmers, or oil and gas companies. They always say do whatever needs to be done. You see something broke, or wore out fix it. Most of the time these trucks aren't leaving the shop for less than 3000 bucks.

20% of our customers are just regular people around town. Usually with smaller cars, or suvs. The problems usually are not big on these cars.

5% are like the guy with this truck. A broke ass farmer, that is struggling, and would be better off quiting. But he needs to get the crop out of his field, so he can pay all the money he owes. He needs the work truck to help with that. I kind of feel bad but not really.
Mercer on spotcenter!
michaelangelo Wrote:Mercer on spotcenter!

They should give him the first hour.
15 hours of over time this week. That is paid time and a half. Maybe I can finally participate on Monday, with "what did you buy this weekend". :happy:
Spotty is right, Mercer does come across as somewhat of a stalker!
When did the forum get an upgrade? Looks nice.
AirHej Wrote:Spotty is right, Mercer does come across as somewhat of a stalker!

Who is he stalking?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27