Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, Oct 29, 2010..Another awesome, positive day on DBN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
fuckit i'm out
Derick Wrote:fuckit i'm out

me too. I can't take this anymore. I need a drink. :beer:
Confusedad: Bored
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:fuckit i'm out

me too. I can't take this anymore. I need a drink. :beer:

Oh shit... Never did get beer on the way home.
I was trying to check out TOMB.....

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- w --> Port 80
I love the banner....oh B......LMAO!!!!
Derick Wrote:TURN THE GOD DAMN FUCKING MIC UP YOU ASS CLOWNS

Yeah, he could have turned the mic up. The reason you couldn't hear Belzer for a little while was because he was sitting about 2 feet away from the mic for whatever reason. I think he forgot he was on radio. They probably didn't want to tell him to talk closer to the mic; he's an older guy who's been on radio, and they were trying to be respectful - and especially after Covino asked him about Coco's "fat ass," HAHA! :grin:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Mega death is firing me up. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
:high5:

I picked the perfect time to just throw that at them...Covino was in the bathroom I think, and Rich and Spot were busy talking about something else. Rich asked for a song, I looked it up to make sure it was 90s rock (1990), and ba-bam! :rock:
Greg Mercer Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

I picked the perfect time to just throw that at them...Covino was in the bathroom I think, and Rich and Spot were busy talking about something else. Rich asked for a song, I looked it up to make sure it was 90s rock (1990), and ba-bam! :rock:

Can you go back every Friday for the music selections?
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to jam some q tips down my ears and see if that makes it better.
do not do this, it will only push what ever is in there deeper in. You want to find some baby oil, put a drop or 2 in each ear, pull up on the ear while doing this. Wait, then inject some warm water to flush it out. You want to use water as close to the temp of the body as possible, cold water will cause dizzyness
I always run it under hot water first and then use it.
Joe Wrote:
Greg Mercer Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

Can you go back every Friday for the music selections?
Yes please!
Joe Wrote:I got some Mad Elf at home, but it's locked away for Thanksgiving. $52 a case is a bit much to be drinking it all the time. That shit is soooo good though.

My cousin is a PA guy and he told me to try Mad Elf around the holidays. I'm gonna have to pick some up. We had some of the Troegs Java Head Stout a few weeks back. Surprisingly good.
AirHej Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I got some Mad Elf at home, but it's locked away for Thanksgiving. $52 a case is a bit much to be drinking it all the time. That shit is soooo good though.

My cousin is a PA guy and he told me to try Mad Elf around the holidays. I'm gonna have to pick some up. We had some of the Troegs Java Head Stout a few weeks back. Surprisingly good.

It seems like everyone I've mentioned Mad Elf to knows about it. I had it over the summer when the bars put in on tap for Christmas in July. I took a 6 pack to my friend's house week and everyone that tried it liked it. The honey and cherry makes it surprisingly sweet for a beer with 11% alcohol.

I'm actually drinking the Java Head tonight. It could use a little more coffee taste to it, but it's good stuff. I've had a few of their other beers and I gotta say they are good at what they do. I think they sell to 8 states and I know parts of NY has their stuff.

Troegs is actually moving from their Harrisburg location to one of the Hershey buildings for more room.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27