Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, Oct 29, 2010..Another awesome, positive day on DBN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
my nipple shadow is weird............
Brian the first part of what you said is fine...it's a compliment...but when you add about what you want to do w/it...that's inappropriate...but Covino didn't say what he wanted to do w/it...he just said how nice it is...and that she is known for it.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote::hitit:
mee too. If I was mercer, I'd be making a move

he's probaly making a move already. pocket pull.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote::hitit:
mee too. If I was mercer, I'd be making a move

he's probaly making a move already. pocket pull.
that is not the move I was refering too
People are so stupid today! :flame: Our pallet guy thinks he can pull a fast one on me to get extra money from the company. Not gonna happen. Now I am getting tipped off that our 2nd shift supervisor is up to shenanigans.. the moron doesn't realize there are cameras everywhere here. I can't say anything til I catch him on camera, but he's allowing outsiders on the production floor to sell moonshine. :dumbass:
Iva13 Wrote:B what about .....One Eyed One Ear Flying Purple People Eater....that was on a Halloween thing I was looking at....I don't get it...but whatever...

Yeeeeaaaa... That'll go on the "kiddie" album! Thanks Iva!!
Iva13 Wrote:Brian the first part of what you said is fine...it's a compliment...but when you add about what you want to do w/it...that's inappropriate...but Covino didn't say what he wanted to do w/it...he just said how nice it is...and that she is known for it.
We all know where he was going with it.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Brian the first part of what you said is fine...it's a compliment...but when you add about what you want to do w/it...that's inappropriate...but Covino didn't say what he wanted to do w/it...he just said how nice it is...and that she is known for it.
We all know where he was going with it.

Not me......"We"..... :wink:
[Image: cutepirateferrets.jpg]
she wants a man that will wash her car.
um... hello I live in LA, we don't have bats nerd.
I'm starting to get offended by this nussie.
The morning after pill.
very good nussie interview. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Derick Wrote:very good nussie interview. :clap: :clap: :clap:

dece
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27