Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, Oct 29, 2010..Another awesome, positive day on DBN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
michaelangelo Wrote:[Image: 33584_460662548253_80329313253_5434243_3884758_n.jpg]
Someone i follow in twitter tweeted this, it's a pretty darn cute dog
thats the rich davis of dogs, that head is huge
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm not an animal expert. I failed zoology twice, finally passed with a C

Seriously!? I never thought you were a failing type of person... I guess you failed getting that chick too... Corey got her instead.
WOW! You sir are a failure!

Ouch!

I think someone is pregnant again.
I'm pretty manly and I don't cut down trees.
It's snowing here.
i'm a mans man
I need to cut down trees, I'm low on firewood.
Joe Wrote:I'm pretty manly and I don't cut down trees.

me neither. I have before. With a chainsaw. IT wasn't all that great. I didn't feel manly. I had a warm fire though. I sat by the fire and drank beer.

I might do that tonight actually.
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:A guy from Minnesota??!??
not you

:duh:
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:A guy from Minnesota??!??
not you

:duh:
when they start talking about a guy in minnesota getting fired, then it will be you.

btw, i'll be out your way nov 6-14
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm not an animal expert. I failed zoology twice, finally passed with a C

Seriously!? I never thought you were a failing type of person... I guess you failed getting that chick too... Corey got her instead.
yeah it was a class about animals, I took it 3 times, failed it twice. I ahd to pass it the final time, cause they were eliminating the class and I needed it to graduate. I ahve no interest in animals, which was probably why I failed it twice

thanks for telling me about my failures in life

If it makes you feel any better I got a B in English in college... :? It was my lowest mark Confusedad:
Brian in NY Wrote:I need to cut down trees, I'm low on firewood.

I have a outdoor firepit that I built. It's pretty nice to make a fire and sit outside around it with some beer. I still have plenty of wood. It's all big though. I need to split alot of it.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

yeah it was a class about animals, I took it 3 times, failed it twice. I ahd to pass it the final time, cause they were eliminating the class and I needed it to graduate. I ahve no interest in animals, which was probably why I failed it twice

thanks for telling me about my failures in life

If it makes you feel any better I got a B in English in college... :? It was my lowest mark Confusedad:
i did pretty bad my first 2 years of college, the last 3 I did quite well
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Ouch!

Fuck that! I will never get pregnant EVER again. If I do... I'll post naked pictures of me...
LeNeve Wrote:my nipple shadow is weird............

:?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Ouch!

Fuck that! I will never get pregnant EVER again. If I do... I'll post naked pictures of me...
October 29, 2010 @ 1:14pm
just for reference
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27