Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, Oct 29, 2010..Another awesome, positive day on DBN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
I'm going to jam some q tips down my ears and see if that makes it better.
Derick Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm going to sit here and do nothing until my boss calls me back. I paged him, but his pager sucks, so this may not happen

who the fuck still has a pager
people that work in hospitals

My friend works for Mayo in Rochester. When he started he was surprised he wasn't issued a cell phone but a pager instead. He has always had a cell or blackberry and though they were backward until he realized everyone had a pager and their campus is optimized for pagers. He has his iPhone working with their paging system now.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to jam some q tips down my ears and see if that makes it better.
do not do this, it will only push what ever is in there deeper in. You want to find some baby oil, put a drop or 2 in each ear, pull up on the ear while doing this. Wait, then inject some warm water to flush it out. You want to use water as close to the temp of the body as possible, cold water will cause dizzyness
One of the techs here just left early in a really nice motor home. At least 100 grand. He also has a 80,000 dollar custom chopper, and a H2, and a kia, and a sweet old bronco. Those are the things I know he has. He is not much older than me. He worked at a tractor dealership as a tech for 17 years, before he came to work here at Ford.

How the fuck does a young career mechanic make that much bank? I'm sure he is not dealing drugs. His wife used to be the under sherriff here.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to jam some q tips down my ears and see if that makes it better.
do not do this, it will only push what ever is in there deeper in. You want to find some baby oil, put a drop or 2 in each ear, pull up on the ear while doing this. Wait, then inject some warm water to flush it out. You want to use water as close to the temp of the body as possible, cold water will cause dizzyness

I will try this later.
Someone on the Ford message board just threw out all this swoot news about his kid dying. He should have saved that shinfo for monday, or tuesday.
I think Bubba has gay tendencies.
:yawn: 1 hour 15 minutes to go.
There isn't even any cool used cars to go drive around in.
LeNeve Wrote:programming PATS keys. boring. It only takes 15 minutes. The customer gets charged an hour.
We charge the whole 1st hour if we're at the customer site for 10 min.
LeNeve Wrote:There isn't even any cool used cars to go drive around in.

Drive a cool new car.. that mustang is calling your name
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:There isn't even any cool used cars to go drive around in.

Drive a cool new car.. that mustang is calling your name

No mustangs here at all anymore. Not many cool new shit to drive either. I'll be right back. I'm going to take new car inventory.
I'm back already.
New models
2011 models
1 - f150 crew cab - sold
1 - f250 gas 2 door

2 - 2 door focus
1 - 4 door focus
No :beer: for me tonight. I'm on call this weekend.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm back already.
New models
2011 models
1 - f150 crew cab - sold
1 - f250 gas 2 door

2 - 2 door focus
1 - 4 door focus
I've never seen a ford lot here that didn't have a new Mustang in it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27