Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, Oct 29, 2010..Another awesome, positive day on DBN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I need to cut down trees, I'm low on firewood.

I have a outdoor firepit that I built. It's pretty nice to make a fire and sit outside around it with some beer. I still have plenty of wood. It's all big though. I need to split alot of it.
I cleaned my chimney and woodstove this morning. There were three dead birds in the stove.
Derick Wrote:i did pretty bad my first 2 years of college, the last 3 I did quite well

I did terrible in grade 9. The only thing that saved my ass for credits was the fact that I got an additional credit for orchestra class.
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:A guy from Minnesota??!??
not you

:duh:
when they start talking about a guy in minnesota getting fired, then it will be you.

btw, i'll be out your way nov 6-14

You up for grabbing a beer/dinner whatever?
I did terrible in school, but i think it's because i was immature and didn't care that much, infact i'm glad that i graduated seeing that I didn't put that much work into it
It means the guy doesn't do dumb immature shit anymore. Easy answer.
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I need to cut down trees, I'm low on firewood.

I have a outdoor firepit that I built. It's pretty nice to make a fire and sit outside around it with some beer. I still have plenty of wood. It's all big though. I need to split alot of it.
I cleaned my chimney and woodstove this morning. There were three dead birds in the stove.

yuck. WE had a wood stove when I lived in the mountains. We used it all year pretty much.
JDubb Wrote:You up for grabbing a beer/dinner whatever?
are you asking me on a man date? :homo:

I'm riding Amtrak to fargo, passing through the cities, they usually stop for about an hour there, from fargo I'm heading up north to go hunting for the week. So I wont actually be in the cities for any real legnth of time
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:my nipple shadow is weird............

:?

Rich Davis said it earlier to the playboy nuss.
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:when they start talking about a guy in minnesota getting fired, then it will be you.

btw, i'll be out your way nov 6-14

You up for grabbing a beer/dinner whatever?

Its a possibility of Jim and I heading to Minneapolis on November 23 -25th.
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm not an animal expert. I failed zoology twice, finally passed with a C

Seriously!? I never thought you were a failing type of person... I guess you failed getting that chick too... Corey got her instead.
WOW! You sir are a failure!
yeah it was a class about animals, I took it 3 times, failed it twice. I ahd to pass it the final time, cause they were eliminating the class and I needed it to graduate. I ahve no interest in animals, which was probably why I failed it twice

thanks for telling me about my failures in life

If it makes you feel any better I got a B in English in college... :? It was my lowest mark Confusedad:
i did pretty bad my first 2 years of college, the last 3 I did quite well

I almost washed out my freshman year, but I pulled my head out of my ass and got it together and ended up just below a 3.0 gpa at graduation.
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:You up for grabbing a beer/dinner whatever?
are you asking me on a man date? :homo:

I'm riding Amtrak to fargo, passing through the cities, they usually stop for about an hour there, from fargo I'm heading up north to go hunting for the week. So I wont actually be in the cities for any real legnth of time

he is asking if you want to grab whatever. :?
jdubb-- actually I changed my mind, yes, as long as you bring the nussie :grin: :j/k:

If you'd like to stop by the amtrak station, I'll let you know what time it might be arriving
Derick Wrote:jdubb-- actually I changed my mind, yes, as long as you bring the nussie :grin: :j/k:

If you'd like to stop by the amtrak station, I'll let you know what time it might be arriving

Yeah, let me know. I'll see if I can make it work.
I'm a man boy.
Shinedown.... Aweome Band
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27