Dudebro Nation

Full Version: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Body Count
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Roadhouse is such a great movie

It's a movie that I will watch whenever it's on.

There was a pointless scene though. When they drove the monster truck on the cars at the dealer ship.
that wasn't pointless. It was to show everyone that Brad Wesley ran the town. i'm embarressed that i know this
the keifer Wrote:Body Count
's in the house!
Joe In PA Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Joe, you aren't watching the game?

Watching the Flyers game and switching back to the Nationwide race.
not a fan of Darlington.
I'm a fan of any race that Johnson doesn't win.
:high5:
Fuck him
Any dude with a belly percing is FUCKING gay. When it's a parts guy, then it reaches a level of GAY that nobody has ever seen.

You basically have proof, of the gayest creature in the universe.

Take pics and send them to the tabloids.
SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!
I've never been to a Nascar race. I used to go to Indy for the F1 races
LeNeve Wrote:Any dude with a belly percing is FUCKING gay. When it's a parts guy, then it reaches a level of GAY that nobody has ever seen.

You basically have proof, of the gayest creature in the universe.

Take pics and send them to the tabloids.
I don't know if this helps, but he acts like Dwight Schrute.

God I hate parts people :killme:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

There was a pointless scene though. When they drove the monster truck on the cars at the dealer ship.
that wasn't pointless. It was to show everyone that Brad Wesley ran the town. i'm embarressed that i know this

I may jack up my busted Tundra and dive over the Toyota dealership I just bought it from.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Don't be. I knew that super "Road House" fun fact too.
Joe In PA Wrote:SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!
If you were from Argentina and it was soccer it would be
SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!
Joe In PA Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Been to Bristol, Dover, Indianapolis, and Walkins Glen.
Only been to Dover and Richmond. Neighbor has family that live across the street from Indy and they told me I'm welcome to join them for the 500 or the 400. I will have to take them up on that.
Bristol in 2002 was the best one I've been to. Harvick and Biffle got into a fight during the Busch race. Kurt Busch bumped Jimmy Spencer out of the way to take the cup win on the last lap. Robby Gordon spun Little E out in the pits that year too.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Don't be. I knew that super "Road House" fun fact too.
Well than I don't feel so bad now.

What was pointless was the scene where the bar maid shows up at Daltons place in the morning and you see Swayze's ass. Wtf
the keifer Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Only been to Dover and Richmond. Neighbor has family that live across the street from Indy and they told me I'm welcome to join them for the 500 or the 400. I will have to take them up on that.
Bristol in 2002 was the best one I've been to. Harvick and Biffle got into a fight during the Busch race. Kurt Busch bumped Jimmy Spencer out of the way to take the cup win on the last lap. Robby Gordon spun Little E out in the pits that year too.

I miss the days when Harvick fought with drivers after the races.
the keifer Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Was it in Busch or Craftsman where Biffle took a swing at another driver?

I can't remember exactly, but thats when he became my Favorite driver