Dudebro Nation

Full Version: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He also admitted his ex gave him head in his office late at night and some guy interupted them.

He also got roadhead from her and they had to stop at a rest stop for her to finish.

He also said he tried many times to have anal with her and she just would not do it.
Pete Nice Wrote:Good morning everyone. Just woke up. I was up until 3AM watching Spotcenter and MAAAAAN did he let lose last night and break out a bunch of shit.

He admitted that he crochet's or however you spell that gay form of knitting. And he showed everyone the scarf he was making for his exGF

He was making her a scarf? Really?
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Good morning everyone. Just woke up. I was up until 3AM watching Spotcenter and MAAAAAN did he let lose last night and break out a bunch of shit.

He admitted that he crochet's or however you spell that gay form of knitting. And he showed everyone the scarf he was making for his exGF

He was making her a scarf? Really?

Yup, it was pink.

Holy shit, he stayed up that late.? I stopped watching about 10:30 or 11 central time. He was already a bottle of wine deep then.
He also said that many people around the office think J A Y son is gay and that Michael Billy told everyone that he set off his gaydar big time, so Michael Billy thinks he is gay also but Spot does not think he is.
LeNeve Wrote:and a guy that has a detachable penis that he leaves every where seems a little gay to me.

I imagine that if guys actually had a detachable penis, they would actually lose it all of the time.
LeNeve Wrote:

Holy shit, he stayed up that late.? I stopped watching about 10:30 or 11 central time. He was already a bottle of wine deep then.

He signed off at 3AM eastern.
Pete Nice Wrote:He also admitted his ex gave him head in his office late at night and some guy interupted them.

He also got roadhead from her and they had to stop at a rest stop for her to finish.

He also said he tried many times to have anal with her and she just would not do it.

I heard these stories.
He showed everyone his real touch. That thing looks like a terminator arm. And he commented that it still had goo on it.
His mom yelled at him for being to loud.
He talked about Sterger for a minute, but had nothing bad to say, which is good. He said he really liked living with her and she would walk around in her underwear, but he never saw her naked.

Apparent LEE his exGF emailed Sterger this week for some reason.
Cousin Jamie is engaged, but Spot didn't know that either, Paul told us all.
A ton of TOMB regulars were on there, Cloveman, JessinVegas, Mercer, BDH, Zjob (?) and a few other.

Except for Mercer, they all went out of their way to ignore me. Especially Cloveman, who was on the entire time and never once responded to my comments directed to him, complete LEE ignored me.

BDH disappeared when I signed on and asked him where he was.

JessinVegas just outright ignored me, but I guess she was busy with Spot and the TOMB guys hanging from her labia the entire time.
Pete Nice Wrote:He also said that many people around the office think J A Y son is gay and that Michael Billy told everyone that he set off his gaydar big time, so Michael Billy thinks he is gay also but Spot does not think he is.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Maybe spot should give Jay-son the pink scarf
What else.........