Dudebro Nation

Full Version: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LeNeve Wrote:My wife put a bunch of lit candles around the computer, and they were annoying me. I grabbed one to blow it out, and it spilled freaking wax on the keyboard, and everything smells like vanilla now. :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:
I think you blew too hard.
LeNeve Wrote:My wife put a bunch of lit candles around the computer, and they were annoying me. I grabbed one to blow it out, and it spilled freaking wax on the keyboard, and everything smells like vanilla now. :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:
My mom has those Yankee candles scattered all through her house.
the keifer Wrote:
She's a Yankee fan? :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Power went off again. These elec storms are something else, especially to watch
:worthlesswopics:
you want me to take pics with my phone? Of the dark? :poke:

No you can snap pics of the lightning. You have to kind of commit to it though.
Brampton Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
She's a Yankee fan? :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Someone at a PGA event got Tazed today. ................... :? ................... Wtf .........its golf
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Power went off again. These elec storms are something else, especially to watch
:worthlesswopics:
you want me to take pics with my phone? Of the dark? :poke:

No you can snap pics of the lightning. You have to kind of commit to it though.
I'm only commited to Dos Equis right now. :beer:
Hey Mercer, what happened with Milledge yesterday?
Brampton Wrote:Someone at a PGA event got Tazed today. ................... :? ................... Wtf .........its golf
Clips of people getting tazed always makes me :roflmao: .
Joe In PA Wrote:

The candles are in little bowl looking things, and I tipped it to blow it out and it spilled. Looks like someone bukkakeed my computer area.
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Someone at a PGA event got Tazed today. ................... :? ................... Wtf .........its golf
Clips of people getting tazed always makes me :roflmao: .
Oh....I hope there is footage of this. that would be slick
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

The candles are in little bowl looking things, and I tipped it to blow it out and it spilled. Looks like someone bukkakeed my computer area.
:roflmao: :roflmao: I know what that means :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:I'm only commited to Dos Equis right now. :beer:
Saw that at the store earlier and thought about trying it. Went with a case of Newcastle instead.
Can we make 40 page Pieday?
Is it just me...or....are there a lot of latino's in Chicago? Every time I watch a Chicago baseball game, the place is full of latin people