Dudebro Nation

Full Version: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Didn't Robin Williams do a "Donner, party of five..." joke?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:BTW one of your fucking horses wondered onto my wifes farm, and shes pissed

You really should stop calling your girlfriend your wife.

You think she'll get the wrong idea and he'll freak out? :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
chelofellow Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What a group of tools...

No that's not true. All of those guys are great people. Maybe they weren't really ignoring you Pete. maybe they weren't paying much attention or something.

No one at TOMB has any sort of animosity towards this site anymore. Jes is a great contributer and she has never talked shit about anyone. Same with Clove and Z-Job. Kinda rough to paint all these guys with the same brush cause they didn't engage in your conversation last night.

All the people you mentioned have NEVER talked shit about anyone here or this board in general. I would know more than anyone cause I chat with them on the daily. No need to call them all tools.

Chello you always welcome me when I swing by as well :thanks: , as a few others. Although Jes and others don't talk crap about DBN they are cold to some of those (me) that cross post in both forums.

DBN is one big happy family...when somone new comes over we welcome them and all post together...it would suck if you post and post and hardly anybody acknowledged you....I just say everyone get along!!! and that's what happens here. Chelo, you probably don't see it b/c you are a part of "The" group...I don't think you're a tool. ;-)
Donginator Wrote:Hey Derick, where in Chicago are you? i was in Vernon hills last month with my job, trying to get a new big client
i am actually in Chicago.

what were you doing in vernon hills?
wyoian Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i LOVE oasis.

Hey Baby, how the heck are ya?
I'm good "How you doin".................oh you were talkin to Duchess :roflmao:

Oh, well, I meant you too, of course! ;-)
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i LOVE oasis.

Hey Baby, how the heck are ya?

as awesome as ever! yet a touch wavy, & a little irritable.
Jason_from_Tampa Wrote:You know these fun facts on the History cannel will stop next week because they will be talking about the civil war.

Hey what's up??? ;-)
JDubb Wrote:Didn't Robin Williams do a "Donner, party of five..." joke?

I hate that guy.
rape, i prefer rapie
Courtney love on Lithium all weekend? could be interesting, sounds like she doesn't have to play all 90's rock either
chelofellow Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:A ton of TOMB regulars were on there, Cloveman, JessinVegas, Mercer, BDH, Zjob (?) and a few other.

Except for Mercer, they all went out of their way to ignore me. Especially Cloveman, who was on the entire time and never once responded to my comments directed to him, complete LEE ignored me.

BDH disappeared when I signed on and asked him where he was.

JessinVegas just outright ignored me, but I guess she was busy with Spot and the TOMB guys hanging from her labia the entire time.

What a group of tools...

No that's not true. All of those guys are great people. Maybe they weren't really ignoring you Pete. maybe they weren't paying much attention or something.

No one at TOMB has any sort of animosity towards this site anymore. Jes is a great contributer and she has never talked shit about anyone. Same with Clove and Z-Job. Kinda rough to paint all these guys with the same brush cause they didn't engage in your conversation last night.

All the people you mentioned have NEVER talked shit about anyone here or this board in general. I would know more than anyone cause I chat with them on the daily. No need to call them all tools.

I believe you Chello, but I have been contacting Cloveman for over a week now and he has yet to respond. I left him a facebook message on his birhtday. I think he is a great contributor and would enjoy seeing his stuff here, like with JDubb and Michaelangelo, who post on both, but I feel like I am getting the cold shoulder.

I know nothing about Jess except that she is pretty hot in the pics of her from Vegas. But as soon as she showed up everyone starting swinging from her clit. I mean, control your boner guys!

I know nothing about Z-job, so I have nothing bad to say.

Note, I never called them tools, don't pull a Spot and label me with Becksters comments, I was just calling it how I saw it. They ignored me, even when I directed the comment at them by name.
Iva13 Wrote:
Jason_from_Tampa Wrote:You know these fun facts on the History cannel will stop next week because they will be talking about the civil war.

Hey what's up??? ;-)

I'm chillen at home..Shit it's hot as ass outside! stayed up a little too late watching Spotcenter last night.
and she is tired of helping, "hey can you come over and chase all these racoons away... oh by the way...."
Derick Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Hey Derick, where in Chicago are you? i was in Vernon hills last month with my job, trying to get a new big client
i am actually in Chicago.

what were you doing in vernon hills?
we met with CDW, still waiting to hear back if they will work with us
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Didn't Robin Williams do a "Donner, party of five..." joke?

I hate that guy.

I thought he used to be funny but I saw his last HBO special, terrible. Not funny and dick joke after dick joke.. to make is worse they were the same dick jokes he has been doing since Mork and Mindy.