Dudebro Nation

Full Version: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:K -folks. I'm outta here. I'll try to pop back in if I can!!

Have a great weekend all!!

Later Beckster
This guy is worse than jose mangin
JDubb Wrote:Pablo Francisco is all over the place.

having as lot of energy and having a good movie guy voice does not necessarily equal funny
michaelangelo Wrote:This guy is worse than jose mangin

Can you imagine them both is studio at the same time. :killme:
EddieyourDJ wants to put the two of them in a room with a mic and lock the door!
I said that would be A D D RADIO at its best!
wyoian Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:this guy is so fucking annoying.
I think he freebases an eightball of COKE, before he comes on the show!

if i were tweaking & this dude was around, i would put my glass pipe in his eye.
I just had some hotel owner tell me he was going to call my boss because I shut down his pool :douche: :finger:

that guy is AWFUL! :killme:
fattmatt1 Wrote:I just had some hotel owner tell me he was going to call my boss because I shut down his pool :douche: :finger:
fuckin the suction hole or what? :roflmao: :roflmao:
fattmatt1 Wrote:I just had some hotel owner tell me he was going to call my boss because I shut down his pool :douche: :finger:

How gross was the pool? I didn't realise your job included pools.
hey, wyo? i hate to be the resident grammar asshole, but i think you mean 'cheese grater' not 'cheese grader' altho i am a big fan of cheese, give it an A+ myself!
I'm back....had to run to the bank for my boss...so while I was out I bought myself a really cute scarf and will go w/everything!!!!
ZeeDuchess Wrote:hey, wyo? i hate to be the resident grammar asshole, but i think you mean 'cheese grater' not 'cheese grader' altho i am a big fan of cheese, give it an A+ myself!
DAMN, DAMN, DAMN, i new al that scoolin was fer nothin :high5:
aawww dude Yo Gabba Gabba will take over your mind!!!
Iva13 Wrote:I'm back....had to run to the bank for my boss...so while I was out I bought myself a really cute scarf and will go w/everything!!!!

You should ask Spot to send you the pink scarf he was knitting for Kristen.