Dudebro Nation

Full Version: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brampton Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Just saw the engine pics Brampton.
I figured if my wife says she had a tough day, I could just reference those photos
I spent a week fixing a camera system that got hit by 208 volts instead of 120 from the outlets. Shit was burnin.
Brampton Wrote:you aren't watching the Flyers game?
No, not much of a hockey fan.
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
I figured if my wife says she had a tough day, I could just reference those photos
I spent a week fixing a camera system that got hit by 208 volts instead of 120 from the outlets. Shit was burnin.
How does that happen? Power Surge?
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:you aren't watching the Flyers game?
No, not much of a hockey fan.
Its probably a good thing. Boston is :atm: them
Brampton Wrote:this convo makes no sense

They should have cut this segment, and played the last hour instead.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:this convo makes no sense

They should have cut this segment, and played the last hour instead.
I know, I heard most of the 3rd hour, and it was way better than that
Normally a friday show is great, they seemed to mail in todays show.

I've got a few pics of cabs off, and engines on my fb page. I like looking at stuff like that.
Brampton Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
How does that happen? Power Surge?
2 circuits shared the same neutral wire and when the one circuit shorted out, it fed a hot to the neutral side of the other circuit.
LeNeve Wrote:

I've got a few pics of cabs off, and engines on my fb page. I like looking at stuff like that.
Saw those the other night.
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

What runs on 208 volts?
LeNeve Wrote:

I wish I had my phone when I did the body off Navigator a month or so ago. This photo thing could work out
I could touch 500 boys, and I could touch 500 more.......Oh Ned :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

What runs on 208 volts?
Nothin that I know of. Thats what the meter said when both sides were hot.
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I figured if my wife says she had a tough day, I could just reference those photos

What runs on 208 volts?
Nothin that I know of. Thats what the meter said when both sides were hot.
I don't understand non-automotive electrical. I just cant wrap my head around it, I give you massive respect for it