Dudebro Nation

Full Version: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AirHej Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:AND those are all just that, rumors. I could make up some bullshit and call SI and they would print it.

I understand where you are coming from, but SI is a pretty reputable magazine. They are probably going to have decent sources, not to mention it appears they have multiple sources for this story.

One of the sources was named as "some guy named Craig" does that sound reputable.

Evan, I am not contesting that he is an asshole athlete, one of MANY MANY MANY asshole athletes in EVERY sports city. I AM contesting that he raped anyone. I read through all public info on both cases and there is a reason why he has never been charged, the stories are bunk.

example: text message: "I can't wait to have little Roethlisbergers"
Derick Wrote:[Image: AnjelahJohnson.jpg]

:hitit:

:hitit:

She looks curvy and possibly has a nice juicy booty.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i LOVE oasis.

Hey Baby, how the heck are ya?
Pete Nice Wrote:
chelofellow Wrote:Thanks for the warning Michealangelo. I can't have my work computer infected with internet aids over at TOMB

So does TOMB have "the HIV"?

I don't know but our network at work is fucked. Could be the modem (which is being replaced today). I hope I didn't infect anything while logged on to C&R or any site.

I better get our IT guys to talk to me first about the cause before they talk to the manager
Donginator Wrote:or maybe I need to be Canadian
you dont want to be canadian, they have stupid sayings, and call normal thing by stupid words like toques

:poke:
chelofellow Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What a group of tools...

No that's not true. All of those guys are great people. Maybe they weren't really ignoring you Pete. maybe they weren't paying much attention or something.

No one at TOMB has any sort of animosity towards this site anymore. Jes is a great contributer and she has never talked shit about anyone. Same with Clove and Z-Job. Kinda rough to paint all these guys with the same brush cause they didn't engage in your conversation last night.

All the people you mentioned have NEVER talked shit about anyone here or this board in general. I would know more than anyone cause I chat with them on the daily. No need to call them all tools.

Chello you always welcome me when I swing by as well :thanks: , as a few others. Although Jes and others don't talk crap about DBN they are cold to some of those (me) that cross post in both forums.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i could not find where pete specified his nussie in training was a ginger. but i've been stuck on gingers for the last couple of days, so I know it came from somewhere

Pete beat you to it and changed it... :poke:

no, I would never do that.

I am too busy doing shit around the house to do that anyway.

Why would I change a post of my trainees hair color? The entire argument is stupid anyway.
Derick Wrote:BTW one of your fucking horses wondered onto my wifes farm, and shes pissed

You really should stop calling your girlfriend your wife.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i LOVE oasis.

Hey Baby, how the heck are ya?
I'm good "How you doin".................oh you were talkin to Duchess :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:BTW one of your fucking horses wondered onto my wifes farm, and shes pissed

Mine?
i dont know who the horse belongs to

Well, tell her to find a home for it.
Hey Derick, where in Chicago are you? i was in Vernon hills last month with my job, trying to get a new big client
You know these fun facts on the History cannel will stop next week because they will be talking about the civil war.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Wow, sorry I missed Spot center. Was Spot drinking?

Ya wine. Canadian wine of some sort.

You all know I hang out on TOMB too. I have been getting the cold shoulder over there for a while (with the exception of a few). It is weird.

You are probably too mature for most of them.

I know of Chello, Dildo, Mercer, Cunty and BDH over there, all who I like. I know JIW is there, and we all know how I feel about him. But who else is there? Maybe the new people just are not on your level.
JDubb Wrote:I liked Oasis. There new stuff is ok too.

I too really like Oasis.
Derick Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:or maybe I need to be Canadian
you dont want to be canadian, they have stupid sayings, and call normal thing by stupid words like toques

:poke:

keener