Dudebro Nation

Full Version: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jason_from_Tampa Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Jason_from_Tampa Wrote:You know these fun facts on the History cannel will stop next week because they will be talking about the civil war.

What up Jason, that was a good Spotcenter last night huh? One of hte best.

Dude Spott killed me when he brought out the fucking scarf he knitted for his girl!

What about when he pulled out the real touch and there was goo on it. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Who wants to have sex with Emily?
:worthlesswopics:

a donkey.

I'm gonna pass....but thanks for asking.. :roflmao:
is emily a ginger?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Jason_from_Tampa Wrote:You know these fun facts on the History cannel will stop next week because they will be talking about the civil war.

And I thought Rich would have a lot to say about that. :poke:

pffff. That's a topic not too many people want to touch because it has the potential to explode! But Spott's right most of that shit you learn in History class LMAO!!
repost
Derick Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Hey Derick, where in Chicago are you? i was in Vernon hills last month with my job, trying to get a new big client
i am actually in Chicago.

what were you doing in vernon hills?
we met with CDW, still waiting to hear back if they will work with us
Pete Nice Wrote:
Jason_from_Tampa Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

What up Jason, that was a good Spotcenter last night huh? One of hte best.

Dude Spott killed me when he brought out the fucking scarf he knitted for his girl!

What about when he pulled out the real touch and there was goo on it. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Holy shit i forgot all about that!!! seeing what one looks like makes it even funnier that Rich used it before. That really looked like Spott pulled out the Iron Man breifcase.
donginator with a 3 page separation on the dp

[Image: doubleposters2zs3dn5qo.gif]
i was in jr hi when i got the nirvana nevermind album. my mom blacked out the baby junk. it was so lame.
Derick Wrote:donginator with a 3 page separation on the dp

read my comment, its a repost Confusedlap:

I thought you missed my response
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i was in jr hi when i got the nirvana nevermind album. my mom blacked out the baby junk. it was so lame.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
if your gonna get a hooker, and she happens to be underage, you might have to get rapie
off to lunch :beer:
Donginator Wrote:
Derick Wrote:donginator with a 3 page separation on the dp

read my comment, its a repost Confusedlap:

I thought you missed my response
i read it, i just didnt have a comment. I thought CDW was down in teh southern part. maybe thats just their warehouse or one of them.