Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2-23-10 Tooosday...Yes I know it's spelled wrong!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Good morning everyone!!!!! :blahblah: :blahblah:
your allowed to spell tooosday wrong but not tuesday as long as its not thuesday
Derick Wrote:your allowed to spell tooosday wrong but not tuesday as long as its not thuesday

;-)
I'm going on hour 20 with that donkey park song stuck in my head. :killme:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going on hour 20 with that donkey park song stuck in my head. :killme:
[youtube]5KcRl1p2waM[/youtube]
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going on hour 20 with that donkey park song stuck in my head. :killme:
[youtube]5KcRl1p2waM[/youtube]
that was just on hair nation
If you mumble "horny" to people they think you are saying good morning.
LeNeve Wrote:If you mumble "horny" to people they think you are saying good morning.
Just did it to 3 people. None knew.
You are a genius! :clap:

THUNKS!!! I had forgotten about that song... OOH! Wait! Metallica is on Octane!! Anywhere I Rooooam! Where I lay my head is hoomee!!! :rock:
This is from the Ford message board.

had a women bring her car in just out of warranty on mileage she told the service writer she drove it as slow as she could but it still went over the mileage by the time she got here and could not understand why it still calculated the same miles as if she went the speed limit
beckster Wrote:

THUNKS!!! I had forgotten about that song... OOH! Wait! Metallica is on Octane!! Anywhere I Rooooam! Where I lay my head is hoomee!!! :rock:
Whoodini - Freaks come out at night. Thats a song to get in youre head!
LeNeve Wrote:If you mumble "horny" to people they think you are saying good morning.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I need to try that!!!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:This is from the Ford message board.

had a women bring her car in just out of warranty on mileage she told the service writer she drove it as slow as she could but it still went over the mileage by the time she got here and could not understand why it still calculated the same miles as if she went the speed limit
Thats sounds about right to me Confusedarcasm:
LeNeve Wrote:This is from the Ford message board.

Blonde.... Definitely a Blonde.... :dumass:
Would a time machine gain mileage?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15